Okay, so the Hamster

Energy is science and also fitting to a lot of beliefs about the natural world

We have a gorilla scientist, a robot with “religion”, two people who can phase in and out of existence, a girl who can travel back in time, and an angel-doctor who can literally bring people back from the dead.

I think we can write this game off as “trying to be realistic” a long time ago.

45 Likes

Why is Winston okay and a hamster isn’t? Please explain.

15 Likes

I am very curious to read the lore of this hamster but I doubt it will have redeeming value. We know most heroes have been just slapped like that without context but looks like they aren’t even trying anymore.

5 Likes

Its easy to discredit stuff we ourselves dont believe. That said, its a FICTIONAL GAME UNIVERSE. Doesnt have to make sense.

3 Likes

The fact that you had to say “High-tech somehow embedded into the Shimada’s dragon tattoos” further just supports our posts.

yawn Try again.

13 Likes

Which is why I said even Winston is a bit farfetched. Robots could have religion in that kind of a future because they’ve all got personality modules. Even if it is fake, it’s a thing. Also Rez isn’t canon

1 Like

Yeah, maybe the hamster has high tech somehow embedded into his brain that makes him smart, what now. Nebulous science is what this story is built on.

14 Likes

Rez is in the game, whether you like it or not it’s canon… :man_shrugging:

All I can say is this is awesome. I so hope its true.

3 Likes

I get what you’re saying and I agree with you but short people actually exist.

5 Likes

That’s not what canon means

2 Likes

Holy crap, I laughed harder than I should have.

is asian btw

Right. Though i think shes 19

THAT HONESTLY SOUNDS AMAZING

5 Likes

Hammond: Just a hamster whose intelligence has been altered.

Tracer: Can literally tear reality asunder to travel through time.

yeah hammond is unrealistic

25 Likes

Well, Somebody once told me the world would transform on me. I ain’t the sharpest sword in the mech.

10 Likes

Well…Winston was here from the beginning. It’s a bit easier to swallow. People got used to it. It’s definitely not my favorite hero for sure…

All I’m saying is people want cool kick as(s) heroes…Junker Queen has so much potential for example…and instead we get a freaking hamster in a ball. I mean wtf? I still honestly hope this is a joke and they’re just trolling us.

2 Likes

Yeah you people being so negative must be really fun at parties.

It’s flipping overwatch it’s not supposed to be realistic.

18 Likes

Correction. It’s a hamster, in a ball, with 4 machine guns. If that ain’t kick as(s) I don’t know what is.

25 Likes