Okay i am IRRITATED

make sure overwatch is using your graphics card and not any integrated graphics? Without having more info about your rig that’s my only thought.

yes, i can confirm that i am using the discrete gpu my dvi cable is connected to the gfx card

doesn’t mean it really uses it :wink: Cause your intel cpu has a gpu in it. need to check in taskmanager, i think the new one has a option to show on which gpu it runs.

You’ve upgraded your pc but are you still using some of the components from the old one?

Go in Overwatch.exe then property, then compatibility, and desactivate the fullscreen optimisation.

This will help you a lot.

But for having 20 fps in Overwatch with the lowest setting you should have a really bad PC.

I run at 170 with a 144Hz on medium so …

i am using the same cpu but thats literally the only thing i salvaged

Have you done a stress test of the cpu?

have any of them to suggest? i havent

If no one else offers a stress test solution before I get home tonight I’ll link you one.

in task manager it does say that it’s using the 660 :confused:

i somewhat not trusting you, sorry :smiley: but 20 fps you can’t get with a 660 on low.

If its an intel this should work.

Let me know what the results are and we’ll continue from there.

httpsmmmmmmmm://imgur.com/a/HH5dsTS whatever you say :confused:

hi,

you can read this post, it have a lot of info on settings and Nvidia GPU-u, maybe that helps.

Last week I suddenly had only 70-90 fps.
Since 2 days I have stable 140fps again.
I didn’t change anything on the system, only Widows 10 updates were performed.

Could be issues with your ISP or connection, could be high RAM usage, could be a lot of things.

So does playing other graphically intensive games not cause this problem? Try running OW and open Task Manager (ctl + alt+ del), and see what numbers show under CPU and Memory. If it’s really high, like in the 80%-90% range, it may be you have too many programs running (or viruses) and it’s slowing down your PC.

If that’s all good maybe check with your ISP next time it happens and see if your area has been experiencing fluctuation?

Don’t ask for help if you don’t want people to help you.

What?

Why would you upgrade your PC but get a 660?

When I had a 660 or smfn, I too would get 20 fps. I got like 50 for a bit when i went on 50% render distance, but then it would slowly go down to 20 fps. Eventually lower and then my PC would crash. I found out later this was because it was very very hot.

So yeah, check to make sure its at a decent temp and not 912398 degrees