Ok so let's get into my thoughts on experimental

I think brig changes are fine, and should be pushed live how they are, however, i’d like to see armor return instead of the self heal buff, it doesn’t even need to be overheal, just make 25 health into armor for some time, i think that’d be awesome
Anyway, I think the changes for brig are fine, but if stats show that she’s completely unviable, she should be buffed back, especially in the armor department IMO

I don’t know how to say how i feel about these ones

NO

I think halt is fine, but reducing her armor is straight up ridiculous, she's already terrible as a main tank, she NEEDS another barrier that has dmg (Aka, sigma) so she's not only worse in the tank department, she's only viable with sigma. Please don't push the armor nerf, please

This seems interesting IMO, raises a bit of the skill floor of the character due to the regeneration rate reduced, and many pharah mains are probably very happy about the barrage change

Idk, it’s not what he needs.
I think it makes him more skillful since he’s not as spammy but each shot is more powerful, however, this won’t really do anything, he’s still an ult battery

Ok i guess. Sigma still has too many things to i don’t expect any changes on the meta either, he’ll still be a decent 2nd main tank / good off tank

sym mains are happy rn

I DOUBT this will fix her, but certainly helps her

Again, i don’t think it really fixes him, but definitely helps him

Just thoughts around here :slight_smile: