Ok so apparently there's a patch?

Where are the patch notes? Lol
I see everyone freaking out, I wanna see the drama source

3 Likes

I don’t see it either

1 Like

It was removed quickly due to a bug.
Not sure why the patch notes were removed though.

7 Likes

There was one until they pull it entirely because Hanzo could shoot his Storm arrow/ regular arrow threw Shields and Mei wall

1 Like

hanzo could storm arrow through shields. looked very juicy for hanzo mains. if that went through i would start practicing hanzo asp. never really liked him much but for sure i would try that out lol. maybe i still will with bouncy storm arrows

2 Likes

So far I see that Hanzo could shoot through shields

McCree gets his air roll again (please stop)

Moira more jump or whatever

Torb less ammo consumption or something

Rein damage buffs (why?)

Was there more?

It was available on the menu but maybe given the instant backlash they decided against pushing it to live? Or better yet someone over there is trolling. I wouldn’t put that past them. Either way. STOP NERFING TANKS.

1 Like

Wrecking Ball only has 6 seconds of spin to win. I got my information from tornado’s post since the notes were down when I got here.

1 Like

it was hanzi arrows bounce off , rein shatter 200 damage up close , Moira super jump after fade , hammond grapple for only 6 seconds and mcree can roll in air , I tested the changes

1 Like

Tornado’s got your back.

The Moira jump change is really cool, and I’m personally glad that Torb’s RMB is going to cost two ammo instead of three. Maybe I’ll even use it now!

Hanzo was meant to have the ricochet arrows from the December joke patch but it somehow got bugged to ignore barriers or something, lol.

2 Likes

TORB BUFF !!! im hyped

2 Likes

Some Hanzo Dev did it >:)

1 Like

There was a bug in the patch that happened, so they removed it. There is a thread of the patches though

1 Like

Another QA fail I see. Makes you wonder if Blizzard even has a QA team anymore.

1 Like