Ok really what's with all the audio bugs?

Its happening too frequently now, key audios not playing when they are supposed to is kind of a game breaking issue devs. Deal with it.

2 Likes

Silent footsteps is the worst offender imo

4 Likes

Just had back to games with an enemy ult coming through with no voice line. That should not be happening.

It’s likely this old bug: There is a problem with sounds in Overwatch and it needs to be looked at

lmao that what created flank hog

They just laid off another 400 Blizz workers in France soooo

I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Seriously? SMH. The phrase “blizzard quality” is literally a meme at this point…

Yeah, p. sure Bellular did a video on it a day or two ago, but - the entire scope of it is that there was a large, central Blizzard office in France, which has pretty good worker’s rights laws. Activision had some kind of plan to like, steal some of the workers from there and put them on the Activision side, because before it was sort of two separate offices - Activision and Blizzard, working as separate entities. I think it didn’t work out though and Activision just decided to shut everyone in that office down, something like 400 employees. Which makes sense, seeing as Activision is all about cost cutting and they don’t like having offices where workers have strong legal rights. They have to pay them what they’re worth and give them vacation days, whereas in other countries they can get away with treating them much worse.

Activision is slowly but surely eating out Blizzard’s corpse, and I’m just watchin’.

edit: If you want old Blizzard Quality, look at Dreamhaven - Mike Morehaime has started an entirely new games production company with a lot of old Blizzard top talent and it looks promising. Games will probably be a ways out though, but… hey, at least it’s not entirely dead and gone.

Oh I’m aware of Dreamhaven and will be keeping a close eye on them. If they make an OW competitor, and they will, a lot of people will jump ship seeing as one of the original creative minds behind OW is heading that company.