Ok, ok, let me get his straight šŸ¤”

The game has ā€œofficiallyā€ entered maintenance mode, same as Starcraft 2.
They have moved human resources to the new Battle Royale Project and Diablo 4, so donā€™t expect any major content or decent bug fixing any time soon.

1 Like

Lol that would be hilariousšŸ˜‚

Though I donā€™t think they like me lol.

Who knows whatā€™s coming, Iā€™m just waiting for that animated shortšŸ‘Œ

Good to talk to you despite our differences this time aroundšŸ¤—

Dudeā€¦ hammond racingā€¦ yus!!

1 Like

I think Lucio Ball is a tradition. I know a lot of people who love it over other modes. I see nothing wrong about it continuing for those who never got a chance to play it before.

Iā€™m sure next summer weā€™ll have something new.

Yeah, this event feels like the most lackluster by far. :frowning:

Donā€™t forget that Lucioball gets more buggy every year. How is that even possible?

Oh, ask any Rein main player out there. They manage to break him and introduce more and more bugs each patch.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/whats-going-on-every-reinhardt-main-ever/171178/

2 Likes

One last time peoplešŸ‘Œ

Probably because of small internal updates to the physics engine, which break small parts of lucioball, which over the year add up until itā€™s noticeable.

I was looking forward to a bowling mode with Hammond. :frowning:

1 Like

That would have been so coolšŸ˜‚

Archery with Hanzo.

Racing with Dva or somethingšŸ˜­

Iā€™d be willing to forgive them for the sad content this event if they were doing something huge. Personally I would love for them to get in touch with Telltale and develop an episodic lore expansion with them and god knows they need more true permanent content to keep this game going .

Back to dragon age i go

2 Likes

Heck yes, dragon age is amazingšŸ‘Œ

1 Like

I honestly thought that since Archery and Skeet are a thing, I wish they would have made a game mode where you shoot clay pigeons or see who can shoot the most targets in a set amount of time. They call the event Summer Games, meaning there has to be more than just Lucio Ball. Where are the other sports at?

1 Like

It has more lore then overwatch :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I like the way you thinkšŸ‘Œ

Dragon age all the way

2 Likes

What doesnā€™t have more lore then overwatch?

2 Likes

A plastic bag has more lore then overwatch will ever have in the next 5 years

5 Likes

At this point a fan-made mod for a small game called Terraria, has more lore, then this Triple A million dollar, We promise a nice and believable universe BLABLABLA.
My second grade Doodlebook has more lore than this game.
Likeā€¦ They could give us like some comicsā€¦
It would be nice for theā€¦ 40%? of the people who can read in this community, For the rest i think Stylosa could explain itā€¦

1 Like