Enjoy your 25 credit reward and keep playin

30 Likes

Winston Overwatch

4 Likes

Ball, just ball ftw.

1 Like

Laughs in flying dutch

3 Likes

Tanks are the ones who carry the games at least.
I praise you all whenever u create good space

6 Likes

Laught in dps zarya

Laughs in feedball

Imagine me being decent at Rein/Hog then the enemy switches to Sombra and Mei

Pretty fun, I’d say

1 Like

Laughs in off tank

4 Likes

Dude I’ve banked so much gold like this.

But at the same time, it’s sad that role is so sorely under represented that they have to incentivize us with credits… because why make the role better when you can just offer the players credits? derp

4 Likes

only 25 credits .

How do we make the role better? Many of the tanks are already strong and fairly well balanced with each other depending on comps and maps. Players just don’t want to be the big targets that get shot at a bunch. Especially main tanks.

2 Likes

I always give my tanks and supports gold enforcements unless they threw

Get me my hammer and give me some heals so I can beat the heck out of the other ryn

2 Likes

I got almost 20000 credits only playing sigma because I don’t care of any other hero in the game lol, I don’t even open my loot boxes, maybe they will change the system in ow 2 and all those boxes could be something interesting to have.

1 Like

Main tanks are not strong. You can replace them with DPS and win easily. The only tanks that are right now decent are DPS-tanks (Hog, Zarya, Ball).

I play tank for the time I get nightmarket, so I can boop as ball. All other times are for me to get flamed for not getting my grav every fight.

You need to separate main from off.
Basically separate categories

1 Like

Tank Main
Plays only Zarya/Hog/Hammond

dva dva dva, DVA!!!

2 Likes

They had us in the first half, not gonna lie

1 Like