OFFTOPIC: My job, Covid-19 and OWL

don’t mention supports or we’ll all get nerfed again!

2 Likes

getting ready for this thread to get derailed in 1 2 3 BOOM

2 Likes

That is a huge yikes

12 Likes

Again not to be rude

But the non-use of capitalization is really triggering my OCD

But it is still a wholesome thing regardless

I am leaving anyway just wanted to say it.

Peace :peace_symbol:

Can we please not make him regret posting here? Thanks. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:+1: Stay safe everyone, we’ll get through this!

6 Likes

Oml this is amazing
XD

1 Like

Jeff, run before the Forums hits you with their Laundry list of demands.

Also, Marvel is dying, and that sweet new Overwatch show that is being planned can easily make overwatch the new ultra-popular superhero brand.

And I like the idea of a battle-pass for OW2 personally. Assuming it is done in good taste :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ikr
I wanted to thank him for posting on this forum coz it just shows that he listens and cares about us all. I am so happy for that

2 Likes

Thank you so much for taking time of your day reading this and responding here today. this means alot to the op and myself as this shows how dedicated you are to this game. <3

2 Likes

yea every time a dev shows up. what about the tank balance?? what about the moira orbs?? … :sweat_smile:

lets hope the thread stays on-topic even if its got offtopic written in caps in the title.

4 Likes

How do the OW heroes handle the Corona pandemic i wonder…is OW in quarantine too? Moira was responsible huh?

1 Like

He is a Houston Outlaws fan

plz no

1 Like

i think we all needed to hear something like this today. thank you.

Overwatch 2 should be 1-3-2

STOP ABUSING DPS PLAYERS BY HAVING THEM WAIT FOR 15 MINUTES AND FORCING PEOPLE TO PLAY TANK WHEN NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY TANK

1-3-2 is what most of the playerbase wants

don’t mistake negative feedback on reddit and here as being representative of the entire playerbase. Both forums and reddit are tank support echo chambers where minority views are parroted.

Also, plz don’t get COVID or we are going to get someone much worse than you

1 Like

Options…i dont like 222 either but i dont think that means you get rid of it altogether…plenty of people like that…just like plenty of people would prefer 132…

the option to choose would be nice

more than half of the playerbase are dps players

OW2 will flop on release if it is released as 2-2-2 especially with tanks and supports moving over to PvE and DPS queues will be 15 minutes

1-3-2 solves that

1 Like

That’s so cool, glad you all can get so much love and joy from OWL. I hope this weekends games won’t get canceled! I’m looking forward to it.

3 Likes

^^^^

This is how the game should be

3 Likes

I don’t watch the OWL, but this story was so heartwarming, I’m glad you shared it with us. :heart:

Stay safe, man.

4 Likes