Official Season 9 Patch Notes

Yeah it says maximum self destruct damage from 900 to 1000 which is incorrect since it’s already 1000. Copy past from the leak

2 Likes

“Official.” What a clickbait title of this thread

1 Like

There are bug fixes and developer comments too?

Is it just made up or did they actually get the patch I don’t know

350hp Bastion, unkillable assault form GG

There’s new info in these patch notes that wasn’t in the leaks, including a host of bug fixes and details on Junkertown changes. This is an early release of what’s going to be official.

Junkrat nerfed for no reason, btw.

5 Likes

The REAL patch notes.

So that’s it? Once again, a bunch of tanks become completely unusable!? Mauga now has an effective 40% lifesteal, Hog can’t do anything once again and Ram is now also screwed since pummel is now much more detrimental. Never mind the even further worthlessness of Ball. It seemed like common sense to give them buffs as well. I mean, there’s simply no way they expect them to be fine as is!?

1 Like

My big question is for the heroes are getting projectile size reductions, are the getting the global projectile size increases after that reduction, or is the reduction the final value?

Isn’t that to account for the global increase? Otherwise he would be launching actual beachballs

2 Likes

The reduction is before the projectile buff, Kiri is going 0.18 to 0.15 then going up by 0.1, so it’s going to be 0.25 same as zenyatta.

Balance is all over the freaking place. Rein can have his damage buff not Hog can’t. Mauga now has 40% lifesteal effectively and Ram’s pummel is basically gonna be a “Hey, hard focus me” button since he’s just gonna be murdered during it. Like who thought this would be ok!?

Not sure. Could be that way. But wouldn’t be surprised if they simply nerfed Junkrat either.

1 Like

puts microphone up to face (Im joking me and you are on good terms.

So good sir how does it feel to be wrong?
(im messing around).

1 Like

Who cares the easy tanks aren’t getting buffed womp womp

2 Likes

Hidden profile. Naturally when you have a low intelligence level like yours

Junkrat

• Health increased from 200 to 250.

Frag Launcher

• Base projectile size reduced from 0.25 to 0.2 meters.

What in the world am I reading? How is there a Junk nerf hidden in a patch that already makes him F tier?

2 Likes

The only part I dont like is the lowering of skill caps on everybody…I don’t think you should ever do that…and this is across the board

The official patch notes does say that to lol

What are you gonna do? Do you think you’d find something incriminating if it wasn’t hidden