(Official) New experimental patch notes! (Massive changes!)

No joke this is better than the ow2 patch lmao

Zen kick deserves it’s own kill feed symbol already.

3 Likes

I honestly don’t think it’ll matter much most of the time. Zen is fragile and has a lot less mobility than Lucio. I’m guessing it’s also not as wide an area of an attack, but I’m not sure about that part.

I feel like most of it’s value will just be when defending points near cliffs. More of a gimmick than a frequently useful ability.

1 Like

Cassidy got buffed again?!? :skull:

Bruh I’m drying right now, seriously? :joy:

1 Like

Please for the love God don’t put ANY of these changes into the live game.

I know this is just an experimental but it has to be said if any of these changes are being genuinely considered. Truly incredible how all the most problem heroes like the overpowered supports or burst damage dps are ignored. The only change in this list that makes some sense is the Orisa barrier change and even that’s a bit drastic for current OW1 Orisa players.

Weirdly enough I’m mostly interested by:

New passive added
Quick melee deals 50% more damage and knocks enemies away

okay d.va, i see you

My 700 hours plus top 500 Doomfist deathmatch going against hogs, reapers and mccrees only says otherwise

Some of these things, or a variation of it, existed on OW2 and weren’t too bad. Although, not sure how things like Doom’s slam would work out when he can do much more damage than his tank variation. Might be a bit scarier to deal with.

too busy pleasing the Cassidy mains before a second Mercy Controversy takes over because Cassidy Mains are whiny babies

After having gotten used to hitting directs with the smaller size, this is going to feel like the training wheels are back on :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

If it’s dead then there will be no need for ow2 right…right?

1 Like

I guess support players who don’t play Zen are just out of luck.

Wow, it really is like the beta!

2 Likes

Well deserved :wink: I love just about everything the dev team does at this point, it really grinds the gears of so many forum doom & gloomers :rofl:

With this attitude I can’t wait for a revert/nerf! Lol, jk

Cmon now, you can’t say Junkrat is C/D/F tier then gloat when he finally gets a buff, you’re just asking for it to not stay :rofl:

Take the buff in stride, be honorable Toast!

Just watch me.

I also don’t expect it to stay regardless.

2 Likes

Um? Orisa shield buffs? Did they decide they didn’t like the OW2 version?

Hahahaha, yeees, yes!! Chaotic balance patches!! Halt radius increase! Charge cancel! Snap kick! Ball kb! Oh this is just what I wanted. Go nuts with OW1 while it lasts.

Just remember, an increase to frag size = easier DM eats for Dva :smiling_imp:

I agree lets make the nades immune to DM.