(Official) New experimental patch notes! (Massive changes!)

Potentially to coincide with that change coming in the next OW2 beta? His primary was horribly inconsistent with the added 10% movement speed.

Or Junk has finally reached the point of the devs feeling that they can’t ignore him anymore :man_shrugging:

Nade size. Used to be 0.3 but was nerfed to 0.2 years ago. 0.25 is a partial revert.

4 Likes

dont think the splash radius got changed…THINK its just direct hit is easier

The size of the nade. It’s a half revert to the projectile size nerf from may 2018 a lot of junk mains here protested (including myself for a while)

2 Likes

That’s…unbelievable.

They actually almost revert his nade size?

Yup. That said, this is basically an OW2 buff.

6 Likes

overall feeling…this wasnt a balance patch…it was a patch for the sake of having a patch :sweat_smile: … cant wait for the complaints :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I guess it’s preparation for OW2 beta.

Well, at least it’s something.

2 Likes

I feel like a lot of it was “What Overwatch 2 changes they could give us, ahead of time”.

Likely most of these changes will be in Beta #2.

Every patch needs a Cass buff, its the law at this point.

I cant honestly believe we got some actual patches and they buffed Doom, Bastion and Junkrat? Who took the devs hostage for them to actually do it?

2 Likes

Maybe they’ll give out more, and get enough data to do some last minute adjustment.

Some of it. A lot don’t realise just how big of a nerf 0.3 to 0.2 was. This will be quite the buff in OW1 but perhaps the intent is to just compensate for the extra movement speed in OW2. I saw a significant decrease in weapon accuracy in beta compared to live.

5 Likes

Sis you know I have the drafts on stand-by :nail_care:

2 Likes

The logic of “eh OW1 is dead so who cares about game quality” argument probably won out.

3 Likes

which doesnt make too much sense for THIS game giving it plays differently…but oh well…

i missed sombra on first read through…and oh man…i can taste the salt already

1 Like

That’s me. Me specifically.

I’d be agreeing with that argument.

OW1 for OWL balancing is dead, so let’s just have some fun.

Well, hopefully more buffs come soon. If Junkrat is to be ignored, at least make him somewhat viable like torb before being bin for the rest of the days.

3 Likes

And they still wont give us a CC passive for tanks

1 Like

Cough

They forgot the Symmetra buff.

Cough

Seriously, she needs one more than half of the heroes in this set.

3 Likes

Im gonna be 100% honest. Im not ok with snap kicks current iteration. The fact that the boop isnt on cooldown. Does more damage than lucio boop AND boops almost as far. Is wayy to much.

2 Likes