(Official) 2nd beta begins June 28 - Console, JQ and New map

Echo, Sojourn, JunkerQueen and potentially Fox girl. Males must have gone extinct, lol

4 Likes

And here I am, still wishing for a bulky hot pump-action shotgun support brother. I’m in need of such a guy.

5 Likes

Can you let us know if we already had PC beta access, we’re already in for this phase too? Hoping there’s not a PR own goal here

1 Like

It doesn’t say PVP beta this time :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I hope I get a spot again.

3 Likes

While junkerqueen has been my most anticipated new hero. Only 1 new hero next beta is kinda sad, a new support is desperately needed. But im not suppriced, already here: Overwatch 2 PvP Beta: Week 1 Developer Blog it sounded like we would not be getting a new support next beta. Also june 28 is too far away…

4 Likes

MAUGA… BROTHER… I WILL FIND YOU ONE DAY… I promise

5 Likes

Hurray, either watch some streamers who “magically” get their free passes, or have some official stream running muted and in the background for some hours to get a key.

Remember when Blizzard just handed out beta keys to people? Yeah, so many years ago

3 Likes

So despite having the lowest number of heroes and despite going the longest without getting a new hero, they couldn’t have a new support ready.

Get ready for long queue timers for wave 2 of the beta. SMH

4 Likes

“sign ups begin 16th”

ah yes, the majority yet again will have to spend like 6 hours watching streams etc to get their key :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

Oh hey look console players have a reason to actually care this time, excellent

8 Likes

What do you mean “watch”?? Just keep a tab running for 6 hours and get your rightfully deserved beta key!
They definitely won’t see that coming!

1 Like

Man I am so excited to finally get back into OW2

I hope I won’t have to watch streamers for 4 hours again, but I probably will seeing they’ll likely want Twitch views to skyrocket again.

2 Likes

Im genuinely shocked that the console access is happening.

1 Like

Consoleverwwatch brothers and sisters, we’re going home.

7 Likes

Well I hope we will meet on June 28 in the overwatch 2 beta… [Blizzard give me the key: D]

1 Like

No fox girl?
Nyeh
Throws something

2 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears:

It’s beautiful, I wasn’t expecting it so soon I-
cries more

3 Likes

Hopefully they have something for supports or they are going to run into queue issues again.

8 Likes

Nice, looking forward to trying her. Still have a feeling they’ll show the next supp hero too.

1 Like