(Official) 2nd beta begins June 28 - Console, JQ and New map

Man I am so excited to finally get back into OW2

I hope I won’t have to watch streamers for 4 hours again, but I probably will seeing they’ll likely want Twitch views to skyrocket again.

2 Likes

Im genuinely shocked that the console access is happening.

1 Like

Consoleverwwatch brothers and sisters, we’re going home.

7 Likes

Well I hope we will meet on June 28 in the overwatch 2 beta… [Blizzard give me the key: D]

1 Like

No fox girl?
Nyeh
Throws something

2 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears:

It’s beautiful, I wasn’t expecting it so soon I-
cries more

3 Likes

Hopefully they have something for supports or they are going to run into queue issues again.

8 Likes

Nice, looking forward to trying her. Still have a feeling they’ll show the next supp hero too.

1 Like

Are they going to have anything new to say come Thursday at this rate?

Seems like they’re playing most of their cards up front when they’d already slated this “reveal” event weeks ago.

2 Likes

We have 18 Males heroes and 15 Female heroes. With the release of Sojourn, Junker Queen, and fox girl it’ll be equally 18.

Calm down.

8 Likes

It was just an observation, you calm down lol

1 Like

So it’s almost surely that OW2 will only have 3 new heroes? Welp, that’s depressing.

4 Likes

No new support hero? Enjoy the ridiculous tank and damage queue times. Sigh.

7 Likes

So, anyone knows if the beta wil require PS plus?

Man, they really didn’t consider Support at all prior to the first Beta’s backlash.

Launching with only one new Support, that we won’t even see till the last phase, is pretty insane. Not only that, but so far it sounds like Moira is the only major rework the role is getting.

2 Likes

Confirm… Mauga is coming…

1 Like

I mean, we can HOPE, but I’m not holding my breath lest I suffocate.

1 Like

I’m genuinely wondering what the stream on the 16th is about now.

We’ve definitely got confirmation of an animated short and talk about how to access the next beta…

I’d assume the reveal/confirmation of the new playable map will be there as well.(Probably just Rio De Janeiro though)

Certainly hoping the rest isn’t just a recap of what was confirmed previously. That’d be quite the buzzkill tbh, not setting my hopes too high though. I don’t want to be like some people expecting the absolute most and then getting disappointed.

Regardless, I’m very excited about the next beta!

1 Like

I hope that the second phase of the beta brings the improvements that we were promised in the support role…

I just hope there’s an actual PS5 version with 120fps for this beta. If it’s just the PS4 code through back compat at 60fps I’m gonna riot. Blizzards been slacking on 120fps support for a while

2 Likes