(Official) 2nd beta begins June 28 - Console, JQ and New map

PC & Console
Junker Queen & a New Map
Sign-Ups & more details coming June 16

16 Likes

Guess it’s time to “watch” some hours of OW then if they will follow the same sign-up method of the last beta.

7 Likes

So the leak about reveals coming out on the 12th, 14th, and 16th were correct…

1 Like

1 new hero and 1 new map? Kinda weird ngl

16 Likes

You will watch your interactive media and you will enjoy it.

7 Likes

Oh boy I can’t wait! :crown:

4 Likes

And I can’t wait to watch streamers malding about a buff Australian woman already!

I was hoping it was sooner. Oh well.

1 hero and 1 map seems kinda meh for a beta.

9 Likes

Echo, Sojourn, JunkerQueen and potentially Fox girl. Males must have gone extinct, lol

4 Likes

And here I am, still wishing for a bulky hot pump-action shotgun support brother. I’m in need of such a guy.

5 Likes

Can you let us know if we already had PC beta access, we’re already in for this phase too? Hoping there’s not a PR own goal here

1 Like

It doesn’t say PVP beta this time :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I hope I get a spot again.

3 Likes

While junkerqueen has been my most anticipated new hero. Only 1 new hero next beta is kinda sad, a new support is desperately needed. But im not suppriced, already here: Overwatch 2 PvP Beta: Week 1 Developer Blog it sounded like we would not be getting a new support next beta. Also june 28 is too far away…

4 Likes

MAUGA… BROTHER… I WILL FIND YOU ONE DAY… I promise

5 Likes

Hurray, either watch some streamers who “magically” get their free passes, or have some official stream running muted and in the background for some hours to get a key.

Remember when Blizzard just handed out beta keys to people? Yeah, so many years ago

3 Likes

So despite having the lowest number of heroes and despite going the longest without getting a new hero, they couldn’t have a new support ready.

Get ready for long queue timers for wave 2 of the beta. SMH

4 Likes

“sign ups begin 16th”

ah yes, the majority yet again will have to spend like 6 hours watching streams etc to get their key :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

Oh hey look console players have a reason to actually care this time, excellent

8 Likes

What do you mean “watch”?? Just keep a tab running for 6 hours and get your rightfully deserved beta key!
They definitely won’t see that coming!

1 Like