(OFFICAL) MCCREE's NAME IS CHANGING!

You’re right, it is just a name, so maybe you should stop complaining that it got changed.

3 Likes

Don’t complain if OW2 comes out in 2030 then.

2 Likes

Don’t care. It comes out when it comes out. There’s hundreds of game releases daily.

1 Like

This is really stupid and unnecessary, IMO.

9 Likes

I’ll report everyone for abusive chat who will call cree something else in my games!

3 Likes

You do realize that there are different entities at play here right? The people shredding documents, the people doing horrible PR and team 4 are not the same thing. This is an example of what employees of limited power can do IE changing a name and executives with actual power can do.

1 Like

It is most likely coming from above, not from team 4

Well Blizzard,

That’s one way to make “Jessie Mcree” more popular as a name.
These people never learn…

8 Likes

dosen’t matter , everyone will literally still call him mccree

9 Likes

Haven’t posted in ages, logged in just to say this is stupid and I’m still going to call him Mccree.

12 Likes

Do you ever get tired of saying completely baseless and uninformed things? With everything going on now, do you really think that they’d just let someone from above make that choice? Why do you even think that they would be able to make a decision like that?

1 Like

it’s so blatantly obvious that I’m genuinely concerned that people actually believe their BS. Wanna prove it when this STORY ARC MODE makes it in game its ganna be the most bare bone watered down 3min mode ever added because as we speak they barely started working on it.

If they actually were done with the content they can asses and determine how long will it take for them to reworked it and release it. At least they can indicate a month.

“oh we actually had all this soooo much good content but god darn it bad guy in lawsuit has the same name as the character that we based all this sooo much good content around so we have to push it back to a later date this year we cant tell you the date even though we already made the content its just some time later this year™”

Can I still call him mcrightclick?

1 Like

Get ready for James McGee, the stuttering cowboy.

Its ok, I’ll just report everyone who calls him McCree to tip the scales

LOL to think you give them as much credit as a 3 min mode! You are 100% on the ball though.

It’s going to be some half-baked story arc covering what McCree has been doing between Awakening Echo and Zero Hour Cinematic. And it will come with some in game content in the form of a challenge skin like always.

They have no “narrative arc”. But now they will be forced by their own hands and words to create one by the end of the year.

Your honor, I know some things happened but, we renamed the Cowboy guy, pwease dismiss case, pwease mista.

4 Likes

It’s your game and we are just bystanders, but I guess this means it’s completely proven that the dev was a sexual harasser ? Because otherwise… It feels… Weird. I’d understand it with ow2 lore, but ow2 is just a distant figure in the horizon… I am certainly confused about the move

guys it has less to do with the lawsuit and more to do with public image, stock price, and investor calls.

You know the investors are suing right?..because they were not informed about the investigation that took 2 years and were led falsely to believe that the stock is stable.

Which is gonna be 90% of the player base good luck on that.

2 Likes