OCE Network Bug

I’ve played Overwatch since 2016 and have had a constant ping (ms) of 35-40 since then. Until about a month ago I’ve had nothing but 90-120 ms every game. I live in South Australia and I’ve asked many other South Australian PC and Console players if theyve had the same issue. They all confirmed that they have the exact same problem and that it must be Blizzard’s fault (all our internet speeds are fine n fast n dandy). Overwatch Team, there has to be a fault on your end in regards to networking because this game is frustratingly unplayable to me and this needs to be fixed and acknowledged. Thank you.

This belongs in the tech support forum.

People tend to say their internet speed is fine and dandy but merely looking at your speed, other games or your browser is rather meaningless. There are multiple hops from server to server to get data across and any server along the way can be where the problem lies.

Your best recourse, if this thread doesn’t get moved to the correct forum, is post your issue in the tech support forum and supply a WinMTR inside a blockquote.