NYXL's Jjonak wins 2018 Overwatch League MVP Award!

Jjonak is the 2018 Overwatch League MVP

Congratulations!

28 Likes

YOU DESERVE IT :clap: :clap: , :clap: :clap: :clap:

I am just glad the Weebo vote spam for the Shanghai Dragon Players did not come through…

7 Likes

Can’t deny he deserves that one. Nobody does what he does on Zen

Same here! I was starting to get worried about that lol

“I thought a DPS player was going to get it, not a support”

Not his exact words, which I don’t remember, but… Darling

He absolutely deserves it :trophy:

11 Likes

But a DPS player did win the award?

9 Likes

You’re a Winner Harry!

Okay video is now live.

1 Like

Nice! NYXL is my fave team

I think Blizz nerfed Zen a while back as an effort to try and nerf Jjonak.

It didn’t work.

4 Likes

He deserved it, Zenyatta was nerfed basically because of him, which is impressive in it’s own way.

Congratulations Jjnonak!

1 Like

Went to the right guy.

1 Like

Well, this is good. Shows that even support can get some love (Though he might as well be their third dps at this rate.)

1 Like

Dude deserves it 100% especially since before owl he just grinded ladder and had no other professional experience.

2 Likes

i wouldve said carpe, but congratulations to him. it’s great seeing someone who was just scouted off the competitive ladder make it into owl and become the first mvp

I wanted Carpe or Fissure to win the MVP award, since both of them practically pushed their respective teams so high. Regardless, Jjonak deserves it, but I would’ve rather had another award called “Best Player” and have Jjonak get that. (Since being Most Valued and being the Best are two different things).

1 Like

Yeah, I agree.

In my opinion, the MVP is someone who impacts a team so much that when they’re not in the server, you can feel the team drop.

Without Carpe, Fusion would be 8th place at best. Fissure, no doubt, also helped iRemiix improve.

1 Like

The one who most deserved it got it!
He lowkey the reason zen got nerfed :smiley:

1 Like

Would it be wrong to say he’s a support becazue he eliminates the source of the damage?