Now that we've had Pro-driven Experimental

Easy. Because listening to player like me and you would be a really silly thing to do.

2 Likes

Did you even read the post where they claimed exactly as xx9 has said or are you one of those who just knows the truth without any research?

3 Likes

Provide the post then

It’s in the OP’s reply to you. They tried for the “PERFECT BALANCE PATCH”, and this is what they got.

2 Likes

This means nothing.

The post from Blizzard.

For the second time: Inside Overwatch: Balance Design and the Experimental Card - General Discussion - Overwatch Forums (blizzard.com)

5 Likes

Did someone say hardcore Bastion, Sombra, Mei and Symmetra buffs?

3 Likes

so… listening to you is the same silliness as listening to the pro’s?

knew i was right

1 Like

This is just talking about the patch, how it might be fun. Nothing about changing their mind (because they didn’t). It even calls it temporary…

it talks a little about the normal experimental changes. But that this one was only fun to see what they’d come up with.

You’ve never been right my friend. That is why I proved that code for the “uNcOuNtErAbLe GeNjI”

Oh please. Who assembles a team of professionals with a goal to temporarily balance a game?

1 Like

Blizzard, for a fun tournament to drive attention and get people watching again so they could announce their updated with YouTube.

2 Likes

Give over , Love. You’re not going to get anywhere with this rock. It’s denser then you can imagine.

3 Likes

Serious question - do you actually know what balance is?

The goal wasn’t ‘design a patch’, it was ‘balance the game’. Those are very different things with different goals in mind.

The goal was balance. Balance is not a temporary state (unless a new hero is added).

1 Like

15th March…

The goal was never balance for this tournament.

They were given free reign (a few things even had to be removed after the panel suggested it because it wasn’t possible).

FUN and ENGAGING

Like I said, something for some fun content to get eyes on the relevant channels.

As for my views on “balance”… It isn’t possible. So as long as they keep shuffling things about I am not that bothered. I will just read the patch notes and work out what to play from there.

1 Like

You have no clue.

(4:47 if the link didn’t work)

Just keep making things up, though.

Blizzard’s own post said the goal was balance and not memes. Soe on the panel said the goal was balance and not memes.

You’re the only one saying the goal was memes and not balance.

15 Likes

Who can forget all the fun changes such as:

• this character is fine and needs no changes
  • this character is too strong and will get nerfed into oblivion
  • my character is too weak and will get buffed
  • +25 HP for Supercharger
10 Likes

If they were joking they wouldn’t have argued about giving Junkrats mines +5 damage for over 5 minutes.

They were serious and that’s why it’s so hilarious.

14 Likes

They decided to do it semi-sensibly… But they were given free reign to do what they wanted.

Just because they choose not to go totally mad, doesn’t really back your claim.

Blizzards own post says it was coming for FUN and ENGAGEMENT.

I never said memes, that is something completely different. I said it was meant as a fun tournament. Which it was.

3 Likes

Yeah, they tried to do it fairly sensibly. Which is fair play to them. They were given the keys to box and decided to behave.

If they’d of gone totally mad with the power, they probably would have failed on the 2nd part… ENGAGING.