Now that we have a more interesting/fun/balanced sniper aka Ashe - Can we nerf or remove Widow from the game?

I don’t need to go on a 30 minute rant on why Widowmaker feels so out of place for a game like Overwatch but as far as a spectator is concerned, she’s terribly boring to watch much less play against. Her kit is boring, her playstyle is boring and her character is yawn boring. Nerf/rework Widowmaker to be a better character or remove her from the game now that we have better snipers to play.

Don’t know if she is really fun with her weird weapon.

A sniper feels out of place in an FPS?

2 Likes

Speak for yourself lol, its pretty hype watching a really good widow get head-shot after head-shot, and dodging her bullets is pretty fun.

1 Like

yawn Only headshots? How about popping off headshots, tossing dynamite and popping it mid-air and burst damaging-multi kill your enemy team or launching yourself with a shotgun and popping off a headshot or launching an opponent off the map with said shotgun? Way more diverse and interesting game play than “YOU WIN! YOU CLICKED THE HEAD AND STOOD STILL!”

Its harder for widow to do since she doesn’t have stuff like the dynamite to get kills easier, so yeah its more hype because of the skill involved.

Nah mate. No such thing as widow skill. Literally just point and click. Ashe at least has to land TWO shots to be good which many people can’t even do right. A good Ashe is leagues better than a master Widowmaker

Troll thread

Move along everyone, the forum authorities have been alerted.

I… don’t know what to say? Every hero that needs to aim (including Ashe) is “point and click” this is a FPS.

OPINION DIFFERENT FROM MINE THEREFORE TROLL

Literally laughing at your life right now

A sniper feeling out of place in a FPS, try again.

1 Like