Notice: Razer Chroma Support Temporarily Disabled

Please just remove feature entirely. It’s pointless and if it’s breaking the game it may be more cost effective to just leave it off than fix it.

THANKS

That is not a good idea because so many people care, also I don’t think Blizzard needs financial advice. Why abandon such a cool feature? We love the chroma and it is awesome and so satisfying! Also I doubt you have chroma because you think it is pointless, try using it so you can get some perspective. Plus if ‘pointless’ is a reason to abandon something, then lots of things would be abandoned and this game would be a mess. It is the little details that makes this game awesome, pointless or not.

3 Likes

I bought everything razer because of that, is it time to change?

2 Likes

Still waiting… hurry pleasse

2 Likes

they literally have a overwatch razer keyboard it better work right lol

3 Likes

Its the reason I built this PC and why I even continue to play this game…that and Sigma Also the lights are not limited to my keyboard and mouse, the whole PC lights to the game

1 Like

you can play apex legends, that game have cool razer chroma effects too and also doom 2016 (i hope they add chroma to doom eternal soon)

Any update? :pensive:

2 Likes

Would really like an update…The keyboard effects add such a fun detail to playing.

4 Likes

they need to fix this already … bruh i hope OW2 doesnt have any issues like this or me no buy

6 Likes

Am really craving an update here @Bill

3 Likes

Updates??? Any?? ETA?? It was so cool with my full rgb setup, I miss it a lot in OW.

5 Likes

Another patch released without any word from the dev team.

I feel your pain. I’ve spent 2 days trying to fix the app before finding this thread :frowning:

2 Likes

Same. Uninstalled and reinstalled everything multiple times. Never saw this in the patch notes and going back and looking I still do not see it. It probably should have been there as well as here. Never used the forums before this

3 Likes

Hey, please be a bit patient, fixing a bug might take time especially if it’s hard to reproduce, or if there are higher priorities (like getting the summer games event ready).

Also note that a bugfix can’t go live in a few hours except very very very important things (like exploits), because each Overwatch build needs to be approved by Microsoft, Playstation, and Nintendo to my knowledge. This process can take up to 1 week.

If I were to expect a fix for this issue (I also need my fancy chroma back ahaha), it would be in at least 1, 2, 3 weeks, or even more if there are a lot of things waiting on the team.

(Note : I’m saying that because I know what it’s like to have bugs to fix and community waiting for it, I’m also a professional game developer and that kind of situation happens every now and then to me)

1 Like

Understood. I am a dev as well (not games, but do feel pressure every day to have it ALL done and done NOW), and I am not trying to rush anything. All I and every other commenter short of yourself and one other are looking for is some sort of acknowledgement from the team.

Giving them the benefit of the doubt, I would say this bug isn’t even scoped yet because if it was, we would have known something by now. Idk what theyre cooking up, none of us do. Summer games at least. But these forums are for feedback, per their support page, and this feature is important to myself and a lot of other people. A lot of us have invested a considerable amount of money for this feature alone. My feedback is that this, along with transparency, is important to me.

Don’t take my comments the wrong way, please. I don’t want a fix RIGHT NOW, I want to know where in the pipeline it is for them, if at all.

4 Likes

Say it louder for the people in the back!!!

Any news yet? It’s been over 3 weeks

2 Likes

Nope. My hope is that it rolls out with Summer Games. Current speculation is pointing to Aug 4 or 11, 1-2 weeks after Sigma event ends. Wouldn’t be shocked if not though.