Notice: Razer Chroma Support Temporarily Disabled

gg unplayable now time to uninstall

9 Likes

Is that the audio bug that makes health packs and jump pads not make noise? This became an issue for me pretty recently…

1 Like

Well it practically muffles sound or makes it dissapear, so it’s most likely related to that yes.

It can mute footsteps, ultimates and audio cue’s like health packs and jump packs which can be very limiting.

It seems like after the patch they said they would fix it cases dropped, though it still existed. Not as frequently, though it seems quite recently it’s picking up again.

2 Likes

No. The Razer Chroma API for Overwatch enables select compatible Razer branded keyboards, mice, LED strips, headsets with LED lighting to display in colors related to hero pick and provide special lighting on keys related to cooldowns down to show when they are ready. See the gif below:

Please note that Razer Synapse and all related features to keybinding overrides, mouse DPI and bindings, etc should not be affected by this.

1 Like

Sorry Wyoming, I was replying to system.

1 Like

I was just wondering why Chroma Connect wasn’t working and came here to submit a bug report. Good thing I saw this thread :smiley:

Thanks for the heads-up, Bill.

1 Like

Can we please get a status update on this? Glad you caught this. Miss my lighting though.

5 Likes

i need a working update too. i find out after 2 days looking why this dont work. does this need a update from overwatch to let it work again??

2 Likes

Yeah, it needs update from Overwatch, because its client side feature that is included in Overwatch.

2 Likes

weird thing is im on synapse 3 and it doesnt work but its still enabled for my friend on synapse 2

2 Likes

Bump. Closing in on two weeks, please update on status of resolution

1 Like

Is there a ETA that we can hope that the effects are back for good?

2 Likes

I’m hoping for an ETA as well. I just got a huntsman today and was looking forward to shiny lights

3 Likes

Please? Fix wasn’t in the patch. People clearly care about this. An ETA is all we want

2 Likes

Was hoping to see a fix in the most recent patch but still nothing.

2 Likes

would love a eta please as well i just got a razer keyboard too and was very excited about the overwatch sync

4 Likes

Has anyone checked if this is fixed in the latest PTR? I’m at work right now.

1 Like

Please just remove feature entirely. It’s pointless and if it’s breaking the game it may be more cost effective to just leave it off than fix it.

THANKS

That is not a good idea because so many people care, also I don’t think Blizzard needs financial advice. Why abandon such a cool feature? We love the chroma and it is awesome and so satisfying! Also I doubt you have chroma because you think it is pointless, try using it so you can get some perspective. Plus if ‘pointless’ is a reason to abandon something, then lots of things would be abandoned and this game would be a mess. It is the little details that makes this game awesome, pointless or not.

3 Likes

I bought everything razer because of that, is it time to change?

2 Likes