Nothing New... But OW Keeps Crashing.. Ryzen 2700x

I’ve gotten a couple different BSODs at this point… Anything ranging from various Kernel errors (Windows Event ID 41 I think)… to something that said driver_overran… And in windows event log I’ll get Distributed Comm errors (Windows Event ID 10016).

Please let me know what I can post on here so that I can get some help… I didn’t always have these issues and I pretty much quite after a while because I kept losing 50 SR for no known reason and then subsequently getting banned of course…

Brief summary of hardware specs:

Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING
Processor: AMD 7 Ryzen 2700x
Graphics: ASUS GeForce 1060 6GB
RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z DDR4 8x2
PSU: EVGA 650 GQ GOLD

My boot drive is running off an m.2 sata…

I believe games are currently running off my Hybrid drive.

If there’s anything else that needs to be know or that would be helpful… Please do let me know

Thanks!

Have you tried the steps from the sticky thread? Known Technical Support Issues - Updated Oct 13, 2021 - #18 by Drakuloth

Otherwise, please provide a DxDiag so other players or staff can help.

DxDiag instructions (click to expand/collapse)
  1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.

To add it to your reply here:

1. Open the text file and copy all of the text.
  2. Paste the text in your reply.
  3. Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.

Note: If your DxDiag does not fit in one message, you can break it up into two posts, or post it on Pastebin and provide the hash code (the random numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply.

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have updated the BIOS to the most recent version which is current as of march 7, 2019.

the pastebin code is K4Cgrxmi.

Appreciate your help!

I noticed a lot of different Windows errors happening, and I’m curious about a two things:

• Have you recently checked for malware?
  • Is your RAM overclocked? (Overwatch does not support overclocked hardware)

But ultimately, your problem is likely related to the Logitech Discord feature:

Problem signature:
P1: logitechg_discord.exe

Hi Nicole,

I’m a little curious about the abundance of windows errors as well… Really unsure.

I have norton internet security on my PC. I regularly scan and update the software.

RAM is not overclocked, it’s running at spec. Currently rated for 3200mhz.

Do you have any idea what the logitechg_discord.exe problem signature means?

It’s a Discord applet that is running for your Logitech Gaming Software. The second post on this page talks about how to disable it: logitechg_discord.exe - WTF!? Eating a Ton of CPU! What is it and How do I STOP it? [SOLVED]