Nothing for Reinhardt, huh?

Looks to me like they are more than capable of working on more than one hero at a time.

2 Likes

I will remain patient and calm for now, but it doesn’t feel right to see them ignoring Reinhardt like that.

One more time than I’m out. I really hope they do something about him.

4 Likes

By one at a time I mean said person or team is working on whatever their item is until that is finished and move on. They have a team so they can work on multiple things as a team and release what the team has finished. But that will never be every single issue in the game all being worked in Sr once. This isn’t exactly complicated to get :man_shrugging:t5:

Nice backpedal. Also, your argument doesn’t hold water because Reinhardt was a troll pick for more than 5 seasons. There was plenty of time to work on him / fix his bugs.

I assume they don’t just instantaneously drop what they are working on to discuss the forums current flavor of the minute.

If a decent portion of the community gets behind the idea and for more than half a second I’m sure they’ll get around to him. (if they agree)

We have been saying this stuff since season 4. What’s more is the community has been somewhat consensus on it during that time. If you think this is some “flavor of the minute”, then you have not been paying attention.

4 Likes

Something I’d love to see for Reinhardt is if he had something like what Orisa and D.va have when they shoot. So if Reinhardt’s shield is up, he takes less knock back.

Nerfs to Brigitte and buffs to Ana are indirect buffs to Reinhardt.

Honestly, I don’t think Reinhardt needs much. A bit of consistency on his Earthshatter, maybe a buff to his movespeed while shielding, but he seems pretty solid. The only time I really see a Reinhardt do poorly is when they charge on cooldown and suicide into the enemy team, and I think that’s a player issue, not a hero issue.

His reload key is currently going unused. If they wanted to give him something new, perhaps an ability there that allows him to “overcharge” his barrier for extra resilience or activate the barrier regen for a short time, even while deployed.

The bugs and problems Reinhardt have are shared by Doomfist.

You just notice Seismic Slam messing up more than Earthshatter because one is an ultimate you only see a couple of times a match and one is a normal ability. Also because Shatter has less of a telegraph.

Charge and Rocket Punch: same deal, except Charge gets overlooked because Reinhard is expected to not use Charge much and just stand there holding right click.

He’s been bugged for almost 2 years. He’s been in a weak state since season 4. But you’re right, if a decent amount of people demanded him being buffed, Blizzard will buff him. And that’s the problem, not many of Reinhardt players are left to demand anything.

Rein has been nowhere near the top of discussion on the forums. It’s only since the release of Brig has this buff Rein crap come up.

Stop being childish and wait your turn like everyone else.

1 Like

I play him at a Grandmaster level. I assure you, I am not “charging on cooldown and suiciding into the enemy team”. That is not what makes him bad.

6 Likes

What the freak? Dude we’ve been saying this “crap” for months now! What are you talking about?

6 Likes

Reading thru the buff Mei,Sombra,Doom,Ana,Reaper etc threads and endless nerf deflect, tracer, sym, etc threads.The buff Rein stuff has only sprung up recently.

The bug on his earthshatter was already addressed as being difficult to fix and would need time.

AND MERCY

Really? Here is a post on the old forums with 499 surplus upvotes from early January.

4 Likes

What about the other bugs? Yes he has other inconsistent abilities, in fact all his kit is bugged except for Fire strike?

Im not going to explain development to you so you can figure out why things haven’t been fixed yet. I didn’t back pedal anything :man_shrugging:t5:

Rein needs more than bug fixes.
He needs an update. For 2 years changes on heroes did change the game a lot and Rein, just like his character, seems to got lost in the old times. He needs to adapt at all the new changes or be forgotten in one last charge. D:

4 Likes

Had the entire next 3 pages been covered in buff rein posts for months at a time you’d have a point.

The next three pages are replies to that post