Not Receiving the Overwatch Contenders Skins?

Through YouTube, but to earn rewards you must watch on OverwatchContender.com, sign into your Blizzard Account, and watch the embedded YouTube player there when a live match is running.

yes i have done all the trouble shooting steps many times and still no difference

What country do you reside in? (Note this has to be the same country assigned on your Blizzard Account)

wait i just realised that my account is American but i live in Australia thatā€™s the issue. didnā€™t realise that they needed to be the same.

is there anyway around this?

To confirm, did you manually inspect the Hero Gallery in Overwatch to see if you earned the skins? There is no notification or fanfare.

yea i have nothing there.

but after reading your other post i think the issue might be that the account is American but i live in Australia

Now first lets clarify, there is the Global Play ā€œRegionsā€ for BattleNet which the ā€œAmericasā€ region includes North America, South America, South Asia, and Australia. But each player has their specific country assigned on their Blizzard account at https://account.blizzard.com

yea sorry the actual account country is America. Not Australia. only way to get fancy font for name

is there anyway for me to get the skins? or is that just not possible because of the account being American

Ahā€¦ so the account is out of country. That could cause problems with things like streaming rewards.

You will need to reassign your country appropriately. This will require a support ticket with Blizzard Customer Service. Details will be available in this support article. Please note it from what I understand, it can take several days to process the change and you may be required to change your BattleTag (I am not too familiar with rules surrounding that, but that task is beyond my scope as a forum MVP).

Sorry for the troubles, but unfortunately I do believe not being assigned to the right country can be an issue here and until that is corrected, I canā€™t think of anything else that is affecting this.

thats all good then. thank you for your help you have cleared up alot of the confusion. I will take a look into the region switching. But if I canā€™t get the skins due to this thats just unfortunate.

But again thank you for your help :slight_smile: