Not receiving OWL tokens

Hello there!
Yesterday (22nd of May), I was watching the Overwatch League for about 8 hours, I made sure that everything was OK, I was logged in, I was in the OWL official web (not in Youtube), and the streaming was working great. Well, today I realize that no tokens were sent to my account, and I don’t remember reading that tokens took a while to be received, in fact I remember to read that tokens are given when u accumulate 1 hour of viewing time.
Has there been any general error? Or has it just happened to me?

I am not receiving tokens either. I had the live stream on for over 8 hours with sound and the only tab open. Nothing else running. Tokens are showing up anywhere. Anyone found out what’s going on?

Same Problem, had it open all day and no tokens kinda weird.

Hey everyone, there can be a variety of issues that could cause problems. Please check these troubleshooting steps if you have not already:

It still doesn’t work.
I’m in PC, in Windows 10, I watch the OWL in Google Chrome , I’m from Spain and I’ve tried all the steps, and it still doesn’t work.

The OWL Token is not a technical issue. Please refer to the #general-discussion regarding the issue. Here’s a major thread where the issue is being discussed.

Closing this thread.