Not Receiving OWL Token

Hi I’m in Canada. I’ve tried watching via mobile Overwatch League app, Watching on twitch via chrome browser. I’ve tried watching via battle.net under overwatch League tab. (Also clicking at the bottom, stating that im logged in.) And yet i have still received zero tokens.

I’m Connected
"Twitch Interactive, Inc.

THIS APP CAN ACCESS

• Your Blizzard Account ID and BattleTag

The Overwatch League Mobile App

THIS APP CAN ACCESS

The Overwatch League

THIS APP CAN ACCESS

• Ability to receive Overwatch League tokens via viewership data"

Is this going to be fixed? or just a waste of time following OWL?

4 Likes

Same problem here. I was receiving tokens last week just fine but haven’t received them for yesterday’s or even today’s matches. Blizzard isn’t even responding to such posts wth

2 Likes

Alright I found this recently check this out!

They mistakenly gave tokens last week to ineligible countries and to inactive viewers. Read this. Sad, I dont reside in an eligible country and won’t receive any tokens from now on. Stuck at 54 tokens, cant even purchase a single skin :’(

Please visit overwatchleague.com and sign in with your BattleNet account, you should get a prompt to take a Canadian Math test to become eligible for tokens. Canada is on the eligible country list but have a specific rule requiring this test.

hi, im from Ukraine, i see Russia in eligibility list, but not Ukraine. can’t i get tokens?

unfortunately where is no way u can get those tokens

Same thing as you. I recived about 51 just from last week, was excited to get more but nothing so far.

Just read this

Im in a non-eligible country and i was receiving tokens. Guess this means no more. Was so excited to get more skins, this sucks tbh.