Not receiving charity sprays (PC)

I know there’s like a 100 topics on this already.

But i have been watching the streams since day 1, first hour of the streams.
First day i messed up, totally my fault. (i had a buncha streams up trying to figure out which one i liked most)

2nd day i watched QueenE while i was working (8+hrs, she streamed literally most of my 20hr work shift)

3rd day i watched Cuppcaake for at -least- 4 hours.

I was out of state for the weekend, so i gave it enough time to settle.

I watched some of Emongg yesterday after watching Cuppcaake for an hour, and i just logged in and i -STILL- haven’t gotten ANYTHING.

I have my twitch account connected with my Bnet the first day the event started. I’ve logged in and out of both of the accounts to refresh.

I don’t know what i’m doing wrong… Is this a Blizz issue, is it a twitch issue? Am i supposed to be logging into Blizz at specific times while watching the streams? I don’t understand. I usually don’t watch Twitch, so drops and all this stuff is new to me and i don’t know if i’m supposed to have an extra step other than -JUST- watching the designated streams…

(I’m watching KidKerrigan right now, so this is just more hours stacking towards the loot drops)

2 Likes

I’m in a similar boat.
I have received the sprays and icon for watching 2 and 4 hours of streams but not the ones for watching 6 hours.

Over the past week I have easily watched 3-4 times the amount of hours needed. (I’ve clocked over 13 hours alone on Fleeur’s stream) and yet I still haven’t got the last two sprays.

I’ve contacted Blizzard support and they said they can’t do anything and for me to contact Twitch support. But Twitch support doesn’t seem to actually respond to people.

Please check my guide for Overwatch League rewards, it includes updated information for the Charity Streams and various tips to check to make sure there is nothing like ad-blockers or the likes that can prevent drops like this from working:

I removed ad-block at first from just twitch . tv, then completely disabled it on my browser.
It’s been 8+ hrs of streaming Emongg, CupCaake and Lollirot…

Absolutely nothing still.

I contacted twitch, but … yeah :confused: