Not listed on the top 500 leaderboards

Hi there!
Im on console and played 50+ games on support and am currently ranked at GM5. Even though I should be in the top 500 (ca. at 100-200), I am not. Can someone help me ?

4 Likes

interacting so this gets noticed. same here GM4 tank on console

5 Likes

Also having this issue, GM1 on PC with all requirements met and no top 500 rank.

5 Likes

I noticed some inconsistencies when looking at the Leaderboards earlier and know that some players are missing game data in their career profile stats. It’s just a guess but I’m assuming this is similar to the missing cosmetics issues where there is currently delays in data being relayed between the client and Blizzard for certain players. Hopefully Blizzard can sort out all these issues that shouldn’t be issues (i.e., LMAO at how some players are unable to access the Store so Blizz can’t make money) sooner rather than later.

5 Likes

Having the same problem. Gm2 with 100 games played. I was top 500 in ow1 so I should be showing up.

5 Likes

Did the problem get fixed for anyone?

Having the same problem rn.

1 Like

I had the same issue, until i checked my account and noticed i didnt verify my email on blizzard. The second i verified it i instantly was placed on top 500.

1 Like

Yup top500 bugs have been around since season 36 but have yet to be acknowledged. Make sure to post under this thread as well.

Found the solution to this! The issue arises when you play too many games through the Europe or Asia regions when you launch the game. I know a lot of people launched the game through Asia early on to avoid queues, but if you played ranked through that region launcher the games did not count toward top 500.

For me, the fix was to play more ranked games in the Americas than I had played in Asia and it placed me on the leaderboards properly.

1 Like

Also having the same problem. Was on the Top 500 but still not receiving my rewards. How come this isn’t getting fixed at all?

1 Like

Blizzard support has acknowledged that this is a bug but we still don’t know when it will be fixed. Here’s a link to my post if you want to read about it. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Not Appearing On Leaderboards (Season 1). Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.

I think I may be in the same boat you were before. I’ve been playing in Asia servers and I’m GM1 Support with SR higher than a friend who is Top 500 on the Friends Leaderboard. Does this mean I need to play 25 games specifically on Support for it to show up?

1 Like

For Role Queue Competitive, you need a minimum of 25 games before your account is eligible for Top 500 Placement. That is, assuming you don’t encounter any leaderboard placement bugs like the other players in the above thread.

Hey sorry if my last message was confusing. I already have the 25 games played. I was referring to another reply that stated it could be that starting the game with a different region than where you are causes you to not be in Top 500 until you play 25 games in your actual region.

TLDR; I am encountering a leaderboard placement bug because I did play those 25 games and in theory should have Top 500 based on the Friends leaderboard.

1 Like

Alright, thanks for the clarification. I’ll add your post to my thread as well Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Not Appearing On Leaderboards (Season 3). Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like