Not given rewards or even PLACING in Top500 for Competitive deathmatch

Hello, so I play on Playstation 4 on the Asia servers and a few days ago, i completed my 50 games to be placed into Top500 for the Competitive Deathmatch mode. My SR was around 3200~. However I did a little research and found that you needed SMS verification to get the rank. So i enabled it on my Blizzard account (connected to my account on PS4). However i did not turn on “Notify me abount changes to my account”, SMS verification was still on so i assume its ok. Then i did 50 games AGAIN after SMS verification but i just finished my 50th game and i didnt get top 500. Considering the leaderboards for Asia doesnt even HAVE 500 people for competitive deathmatch, i am diamond and above (Current SR 3200) and i have completed my SMS verification and 50 games after that. I believe i meet all the criteria for top 500 yet, to no avail. Please do let me know how to get this rank and the appropriate rewards i deserve. Thanks for your time

So this is what i sent to blizzard customer support, they replied me with (in a summed up version), “1. SMS verification is not needed for Top500 console.” and “2. We cant check if you have the achievement because PS4 and Xbox1 are different platforms”.

I was then referred here to report the bug.
My question now is, WHAT DO I DO? I’ve played over a 100 games and have every reason and eligibility to be on the list and receive the appropriate rewards. So please either fix the bug if it is one, or tell me how to get the rewards i deserve.