Not getting twitch drops for D.VA nano cola challenge

I’ve been watching various streams recently and have not been getting drops

this includes the recent all stars weekend when they had drops enabled.

Currently I have watched Seagull’s Stream for 2 Hours and Fran’s Stream for 4 hours but haven’t received a single D.va drop

I have looked far and wide for ways to fix it:
-Ive removed all extensions
-tried chrome and edge browser
-ensured my twitch account is linked in their connections page
-ensured twitch says i am watching the stream in the top right
-through watching I have not AFK’d
-when watching I have not been in-game
-my battlenet account has never been in bad standing
-my overwatch account has never been penalised or banned

and yet I still havent gotten a single drop not from the all star weekend nor from the nano cola challenge. Does anyone have other suggestions for what I can try?

3 Likes

Thank you for listing out your steps taken. At this point, try a completely different Internet connection and if possible a different device.

Also notification of the D.Va drop in Twitch has been unreliable for some players, have you inspected the hero gallery manually? Remember there is no “NEW” icon when you receive these sprays in game.

Just watched the Fran stream for 3 to 4 hours on my phone (linked to blizzard account and to Twitch…but not to ps for some reason) and hadnt gotten a single drop. Could it be because of my alternate battlenet account, afking or the “only working for OWL countries”?
I REALLY need those sprays.

So reason for posting here: I have now watched going on 12-13 hours of eligible streams including Frans almost all day today. Not a single overwatch drop as of yet. Reason why this is pissing me off, I am still waiting for support and my items from recent HOTS drop events where I got the 6,8 ect hours rewards and never got the lower rewards like loot boxes. Reported that about echoes of alterac on June 23rd and still no support or even a comment. Can you fix all these issues with the drops if you are going to use them so often please?

1 Like

Did you make sure to follow the streamers while watching them? And are you checking twitch for the notification as that’s where it pops up.

Just want to chime in on this thread and let everyone know that the sprays were totally unreliable for me showing up on the Twitch alerts. And then, they were VERY slow to populate into the game. But they finally did after 24 hours, so just give it a little bit of time.

Watching streams for days now, still havent gotten the 8h rewards… I got the 2h, 4h and 6h but for some odd reason I cant get the 8h reward… >.<

Your Battlenet is linked with your Twitch?

yes, everything is checked, as is aid I earned 3 of the rewards already, just not the last 8h one

i have it in my twitch inventory on the drops section and it is linked to my battle.net but im not getting my sprays, is there a delay on getting them, its been two hours since i got the notification…

Same here.

• Twitch is Linked with battle.net.
  • got Twitch drops (shown on Twitch).
  • DONT have them ingame.

Whyyyyyy?

As a friendly reminder everyone, I maintain a guide that gives detailed troubleshooting to possible issues to not getting these twitch drops which you can review here:

That being said more than likely you must change how you are watching the stream. Usually there is an ad blocker on your web browser or you are on a device that can’t receive the drops (such as watching on certain console apps or a piggyback device like Google Chromecast).

U forgetting that I’ve already earned 3 of the 4 batches on the same browser, I havent changed anything. Well in this case I did now after 4 days still not receiving the last of my spray batches (YES, I have watched fcking 4 days none stop of twitch participants in hope of getting the last missing drop… NOTHING!)

It’s highly unlikely my fault or my settings that caused this! Meanwhile I even tried to change the browser and the twitch account and unlinked / linked another one… still nothing.

I have gotten the notification on twitch that I received the drops but they aren’t showing up in game and it’s really starting to upset me. I have waited over a week for them to show up and still nothing. I don’t know what to do.

It’s nearing the end of the event and I’m slightly concerned about whether or not I’m actually going to get the sprays I watched 24+ hours of streams for (I realize that it was only 12 hours for all of them but still). I’ve tried all of the suggested fixes and nothing’s worked. I feel like maybe Blizzard should wait until Twitch drops are a more reliable system until they start using it so often? Idk.