Not getting tokens

it was working on the 1st 2 days but i’ve been watching live on twich since the match started for today but never got new tokens.

Just give it time Blizzard is a small indie company after all.

I don’t know if this is because of a bug, but it seems to be disabled for today according to WyomingMyst

It will probably catch up next time you watch matches, I think, like it did 2 days ago
For the record, I haven’t earned any tokens today either

so everyone is having the same issue today?

Yes.

It’s not the first time this has happens.
They might be able to the tokens later, but to be honest, I don’t think they are going to do that.

I just fully expect it can take up to a few days at latest. Like last year.

Not life or death people. …

1 Like

yeah same here

I thought it was just my twitch. Tho I am a lil mad cause I’m just 7 away from getting a pink skin. but not a whole lot

Glad to see its not just me. I was trying to find out if there was some kind of cap because I got mine yesterday, but not today. I tried closing and opening the stream, using different browsers, etc. So, I guess it’s just not working for anyone.

Hey everyone, Blizzard is aware of the lack of drops triggering today. Please hang tight. I will update any information in my Twitch Rewards Guide thread as they come in.

3 Likes

Thx bby <3

Thanks a lot !

Who cares about tokens… we’re all there to see 5 hours of goats ram into each other until one team ends up killing the other team.

GOATs coinflips are quality entertainment.

Hello there, I finally got my tokens and it was only 3 tokens

I havent got min eform today either. Though, on the first day we had the same problem and ended up getting them later (Or at least, I did.) so hopefully thatll happen again.

I’m hoping the “You don’t get anything if idle” isn’t true, because I keep getting placed idle and it won’t change unless I refresh the entire page every time.

I’m getting my tokens too, 3 by 3, but I think I might be getting all of them

Unless there’s some kind of bug at some point, no, don’t worry