Not getting the Contenders Brig skin?

So I watched yesterday’s EU and part of the NA and Korean match, and today I watched the EU match fully. I managed to get the Bap skin for this month, but have yet to receive Brig. I’m going to try and watch (part of) the NA match that is starting as I am typing this, hoping to maybe still get the skin.

Update: I did not get the skin

Me neither. Nothing this morning and nothing as of 1:30 pm on May 5th.

Still didn’t get the Brig skin. When do you think you will have more info?

From what I can tell there is a high majority of players who have earned the Brigitte skin now (especially from the reports that came in on Monday). Right now I do have any active suggestions on what to do about this, but you could try a “Forgot my password” reset of your Blizzard account.

1. Log out of your Blizzard account on either a website or the BattleNet app launcher.
  2. Click the sign in button, provide your email but click “Forgot my Password”
  3. Follow the instructions provided. This may mean responding to the Blizzard Authenticator App or Phone Notification if you have those security measures enabled, or answering one of your secret questions.
  4. When successful, change your password. This will force the account to check the status of the entire account and make sure any owed rewards are granted.

Done. Now what? How long will it take?

I did this a couple of hours ago, but it didn’t grant me the skin. I might just have to wait a little longer tho

I FINALLY got it. Thank you so much for the help Myst. Pass my thanks up to the other people who helped as well. I sincerely mean it. Thanks so much!

I got echo and baptiste but still no brig. Now what?

I’ve never got any points from watching Contenders. I regularly get points from watching OWL though.
Or either Italy isn’t allowed to receive it or they have issues with cookies and other stuff.