Not getting OWL Tokens

I was not originally getting OWL tokens from watching the stream and after some googling I was able figure out that Canada has some wonderful (And by wonderful I mean terrible) rules and I needed to answer a skill testing question before I was able to start earning tokens. So I got that all sorted out and the tokens started pouring in! Then on the 28th of April I got a drop and 100 tokens, which was super awesome and hype since I didn’t get the email. Fast forward to today and I have not earned any tokens since then. I haven’t been watching every game but have been watching most. I should point out that I have still not gotten an email on the drop from the 28th and other friends have reported major delays in the emails.

I remembered the eligibility test and ran through that again to see if it was the problem and it did ask me to answer the skill testing question again. However this was after the finals today so I will not be able to test and I feel like if that did fix it, it was not by design.

I contacted chat support and they confirmed that I had been earning tokens up until the drop on the 28th of April and then suggested I come here for help.

Yeah i had the same thing and i have to keep redoing that stupid question every so often to keep getting tokens. I bet if you want back and redid the question it will start working again.
https://overwatchleague.com/en-us/eligibility-test

I did that so we will see in a week. No reply from devs about this yet eh?

While I am not a Canadian, I too have not received any further OWL tokens since winning one of the random extra 100 drawings… Does the system weirdly think I am a Canadian since I am close’ish to our northern neighbors? I religiously watch the streams and make sure I am logged in the whole time, but alas, no further tokens. :confused: At this point, I am a full 2 weeks worth of matches behind (plus the stage finals!) I realize it is ‘free stuff’, but it is kind of disappointing to have gotten some and then simply have it stop. :frowning:

Hopefully someone has some input as to what (if anything) I can do. :sunglasses:

-V

Please everyone, please carefully review my guide that is sticked in this forum. It contains many tips and troubleshooting checks you can do.

While I appreciate the guide link, I have already checked all that stuff out… I watch exclusively on Overwatch League dot com b/c I kind of hate twitch and would rather not need to use it at all… I am always logged in (as I’ve been playing blizz games since before most of the OWL players were even born…) and never set my status to away (even though that isn’t even a /thing/ on the OWL website…

It would seem I am simply experiencing a “known issue” hence it doesn’t hurt to post! If anyone has any NEW or USEFUL information as to what we can do if we are following all the rules/steps and still are not getting our tokens, it would be greatly appreciated.

-V

Still no word from blizzard about this