Not getting listet in the top 500

I am playing on the PS server in europe, have won more than 50 matches as support and I am placed diamond 1 or master 5, wich is way enough to get listet in the top 500 for the playstation server. But still I am not getting listet there. Why?

1 Like

Do you have your phone number added to you blizzard account?

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I’ve compiled a list of similar posts regarding similar bugs under: Not Appearing On Leaderboards (Season 6). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

Here’s a thread about your missing Top 500 leaderboard placement issue if you’d like to read more about other potential solutions: The Competitive Bugs Megathread - #318 by Azdyph-1127.

2 Likes

I think so, but this should only be the problem for pc players, as far as I know. And I already was in the top 500 the last two seasons. So this can’t be the problem.

My theorie ist, that some bug apeared, because I was sometimes playing with crossplay. All my statistics only include the rounds with crossplay on, even when I switch the setting to playstation only. So the game propably doesn’t count my wins or something in the ps lobbys. Because of this, I don’t get includet in the ps top 500.

1 Like