Not getting competitive rewards

Not sure if others are having this issue aswell but im not getting my rank rewards.
I ended in diamond this season but i didnt get my titel and same for my comp points.
Are they rolling in slower than normal or is it bugged?

3 Likes

I’m having the same problem, also Title is how’s its spelled. not Tryna be that guy but I am. I’ve seen multiple reports of this, and all of my mates have received their rewards it is a glitch that effect a small majority of players.

1 Like

Ah i see, we will just have to wait then for it to be fixed. Also yeah its title my bad, im just to typing it in dutch ^^;

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

It has been quite a while but yet nothing, not sure how to get this fixed because going to the help page just gets me to here.

1 Like

There are quite a number of players experiencing this bug. In fact, one of them has recently created a post linking two more threads about this and I’d encourage you to bump up to spread awareness of your issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs - #325 by OnigiriRice-3319.