Not getting any owl tokens

Feels bad man idk what to do… I just want the skins :cry:

You’re not alone!!! Have a forum post right below yours created.

It’s wild to think we cannot get an official statement from Blizzard on this!!!

Were you watching on the Website or the app? A lot of people are saying that they got theirs when they watched using the app but not when they used the website

Yep I was watching through the website…

I did have a bit of trouble but did earn tokens this weekend, as usual I am seeing some random issues among many users. As a reminder, I have a handy troubleshooting checklist located in this pinned thread which can help you resolve most common issues on earning tokens.

Same here. Was logged into both the app and the website as I do every match to ensure points. Oh well no soup for us.

1 Like

Same issue this week. Me and my friend were both logged into the app and on the pc and no tokens. Talked with people in QP and they had the same issue. Blizz when are you going to address this?

1 Like

just use the app

Delayed but got my credits, thanks!

I’ve tried two browsers, cleaning my cache, etc. Last week I got them fine. This week, none.

are u logged in? (sometimes it just loggs you ot).

also try to start in the the game from the owl tab (watch live in browser, double check if logged in, ad block odd). this helped me.

and once I got no tokens for a week and then received 25 at once

Got to view the matches on the match tab, not the main homepage. It seems only the match tab gives tokens like this one:

At least for me anyway.