Not getting any drops on twitch

I’ve watched almost the whole stream from yesterday and I’ve been watching today’s for more than 2 hours for sure, I checked multiple times and yes I have my blizzard account linked on twitch. Still I dont seem to be getting any of the icons, could it have something to do that blizzard banned my account for hacking for a couple of minutes before unbanning my account and sending an apology? Please I really want these icons and I’ve been doing everything everyone else did to get them.

First have you simply checked the game client, the twitch notifications were buggy and just now started working. So head for the Game Client and see if you earned any of the four sprays. Note that any earned items will NOT be marked as “New!”.

Secondly there is a widespread issue where the special PINK player icon is not being issued to any viewer at this time. Blizzard is investigating and working to resolve this.

Finally, you can verify your Blizzard-linked Twitch Account by checking the event status page on twitch.tv/overwatchleague

Oh okay, then how do you know which sprays are from watching stream? Is there a list of the sprays you can earn?

Hi there, for the new promotion for the Ashe sprays, many channels that are playing Overwatch are eligible to earn the sprays. I have details here:

1 Like

Hmm, okay so I found the spray that I should have received (it notified me in Twitch) but it’s still not in game. Is there some kind of delay on receiving it or something? Twitch says I’ve already earned the spray it’s just not in game.

And you have linked your Twitch account correct?

1 Like

Yes it’s linked, I triple checked.

And you did visually inspect the hero gallery? In the past any of these drops DO NOT show up with the “NEW” tag when you receive these items?

I am not sure if these sprays are exclusive to Ashe or if all heroes can use them. Be sure to scroll through Ashe's spray menu to find them specifically, they should have a icon next to them and won't be grouped with the standard Ashe sprays.

1 Like

AH, that solved it. I did receive it, but it was on the bottom of the hero sprays. I knew there wouldn’t be a “new” symbol near the sprays, but I didn’t expect them to be on the very bottom of the list (even under achievements). Found them! Thank you @WyomingMist, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

1 Like

well, it sure doesn’t work for me. i did all i should and they are not unlocked. the only thing i can think of is that it’s either cause i’m on trial or on windows 7 [just read that can be an issue]. if so, that should’ve been in promo, to know that i am not eligable.