Not gaining SR in Competitive mode after Retribution patch

I just played 2 matches of competitive and won both matches. However, I gained no SR. Does anyone know if this is common and if it’ll be addressed? Also, will I have the SR added to my account in the future?

13 Likes

I’m having the exact same problem. It happened to everyone on my team also.

3 Likes

The same thing is happening to me i just won 2 games after a losing streak so im really hoping they add my sr back after they fix it

2 Likes

I have the same problem. I won two matches but no SR gained. This is frustrating.

2 Likes

same to me, 0 gain for won

3 Likes

4 win streak here… gained sr for 1 game… i really REALLY hope i get the sr from those wins…

2 Likes

Same here, 2 games, 2 wins, no sr. Hope the fix and count the games.

1 Like

I’ve also not gained any SR after two wins in competitive send halp blizzard

Same here won 5 games and gained from 1 game

Same problem, hope they will get reimbursed

I’m losing SR on losses, but not gaining on wins. :frowning:

same here man i won 5 and only gained from 1 i hope they give me that sr

are people who are losing competitive games also losing SR or losing “0”?

The same happened to me. When the match ended it took me to a placements screen, I am already ranked, said I placed at 0sr and then didn’t give me any SR for the win, as well as when I played a different match where I lost the same happened and I didn’t lose any sr

Same here, just won a game. No SR.

Can we get a reply from Blizzard?

Same problem here. Just won two games SR didn’t change. Let me know if there is anything I can provide to help solve the issue

I also just had this happen. Won a game and didn’t get any SR. Lost a game and lost 26.

I won 2 games in a row and no sr gain

well, i was going to play competitive, guess not.

These issues have officially been resolved by now according to Lead Engineer Bill Warnecke.

1 Like