Not enough nerfs to Brigitte

lol thats barely something if anything imo

1 Like

I hope they do more nerfs too

1 Like

Gotta do it slowly enough so that they ensure that she ends up Overtuned in Stage 4 patch of OWL

Then after the patch is locked on for OWL they will probably tweak her for ladder

It’s basically Mercy 2.0 situation

In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if delaying from comp was intentional so that they “don’t have time” to balance her in time

2 Likes

make her 1 damage like it was a literal nerf Flail! those things hurt have you been hit with those i mean ouch. talk about Mace to the face.

They could have, i dunno, LISTENED TO US ON PTR WHEN WE TOLD THEM THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN?

Seriously… its especially frustrating when you see an obvious pattern arise just from the kit, and they do nothing about it before releasing her. .___.

3 Likes

No question about it.

1 Like

Sure, nerfing her to the ground will please everyone besides the people who play her, but who cares about them.

3 Likes

I think I speak for the Mei mains when I say that she is infringing on our terf.

1 Like

the most important part…

some people want to completely remove her…

11 Likes

Her ability to stun through reins barrier turns him into an immediate corpse if her dps allies are even remotely decent. She counters every close range ult that has a cast time (rein , reaper). and her flail range is extremely far with both the long range one and regular mouse.

I’d like to see her have to play a bit more like a support than just being able to charge in and be on the front line without much consequence.

1 Like

At this point Im not sure there ever could be for this forum. They could remove rig from the game and people would still call for nurfs.

2 Likes

Don’t think 6 is enough, but it’s better than nothing.

Please don’t take 6 months to balance her like you did with Mercy. It really doesn’t make for an enjoyable gameplay experience when one hero is so overly dominant.

Also is there a reason she has such high AoE heals, a personal barrier, AND has 250 health? I feel like two of these would be plenty.

1 Like

Let me guess you want to kill all heroes except your favorite hero? How about people learn to counter her or change their strategies.

5 Likes

Please. PLEASE. Please. Reconsider.

There’s a lot of angry DPS mains who’ve been whining endlessly because Brigitte makes their lives harder, and so few who try to actually counter her. Do not go down that slope. Let her be for a month in competitive and see how she actually shakes out.

9 Likes

And should not go through Rein’s shield. Brigittes should bait the shield down or catch him off guard instead of safely stunning him every 5 seconds.

She’s supposed to counter mobility, but she’s better at bullying already slow heroes.

3 Likes

6 seconds should be the MAXIMUM. Any more and she won’t be able to counter mobility heroes.

1 Like

This is fine by all means

Ok Mr Goodman,

How about you start with less OPness on new heroes and then slowly work you way buffing them in small increments.

If you read this, mark my words in time you have to nerf Hanzo as well. Just remember me, I told you so. I dont know why you guys just do drastic changes like this.

I’d be more happy with small incremental adjustments regularly rather than waiting 6 months to get a huge meta changing rework that totally breaks the game.

Noob logic blizzard.

5 Likes

I fear the comtemplated nerfs will not be enough. I hope you will put them through quickly so we can assess the situation.

I really wish you guys would be more careful about releasing overpowered characters.

1 Like

“We nerfed her”

“Nerf her more, I’m still too bad to deal with her.”

6 Likes