Not all OWL rewards, and no Final rewards

Dont know if this is where i need to post this, but i really want some help with this. I watched the playoffs on youtube, my account was connected correctly, i know this as i started to receive playoffs rewards, and some tokens. However, after a specific set of OWL uniforms, my rewards stopped.

I watched the WHOLE Finals stream, and didnt get ANY of the rewards, and i really wanted the uniform for Kiriko, and the Pulse Pistol name card.

I did see their was some issues with those who watched it on Youtube, but i havent heard anything back from it and im still here rewardless, who do i need to speak to, to get my rewards, or what do i need to do? Please help, thanks!

2 Likes

Yeah mine went to twelve hours and then nothing after, even though I watched the whole thing and was connected the whole time. Thanks Blizz!

1 Like

Hi same here I’m on console and I put a ticket in to blizzard and they have told me to post here to see if someone will help me I still haven’t received my kiriko owl skin I made sure I was connected and still haven’t received anything I don’t have junkerqueens or soljourns either please help.

1 Like

Same issue here, no response yet… i’ve thrown a lot of money at OWL over the years and need to complete my collection :frowning:

Same here… Been waiting days watched it all, still nothin but the pulse pistol player banner

+1 here, Noticed I got some of the rewards like the pulse name card but not all like the Lucio emote despite have the stream on everyday all day.

Found this support page claiming items were not delivered “until 2022-11-15”. But the OWL twitter said on 2022-11-18 they were still rolling out rewards.

The wording here is confusing if they are still actively fixing this or if they are done sending out rewards.

1 Like

I am in the same boat as well just the banner and no coins or skins

Same here. Got a few tokens but no skins.

Missing the OWL Grand Finals skins. I seem to have received at least some of the OWL skins for watching the playoffs though. Really frustrating. I watched the entire OWL Grand Finals live.

I had this same problem and customer support sent me here to make note as well. I have Youtube Premium and have records that show how much of each stream and on which dates I watched. Hope they can get us some solution since this was such a huge chunk of time.

Hey all, I ended up here after doing some online searching into this too. I thought the rewards should have arrived by now, but I’m not seeing them in my account either. My YouTube was showing as connected during the event too.

having the same issues , saw other players with the new character OWL final skins and still hasn’t received the skins nor the promised Lucio emote?

I have received certain rewards for certain watch milestones like the “Pulse-Pistols” name card for watching at least 1 hour of the finals but I have not gotten the Sojourn skin for the same reward tier. I know I watched a lot of OWL over the course of the playoffs yet I am missing a lot of my rewards

Same, not all my tokens for watching over 40+ hours or the finals skins either. Finally got most but not all.

Hi there,
I have the same problem, I watched all the OW league stream but I only got some of the rewards, like only 80 tokens and some of the skins, dont know if there was some problem with the youtube account, but I think I didnt got all I should have.
Best

I’ve receive approximatively the globality of the perks but not the Sojourn skin neither all of the OWL token