Not a bug, but a final and formal complaint. as this account will soon belong to someone else

im done, the owner of this current account is changing for good.
wanna know why im giving the game away to another friend
because Blizzard, you have failed time and time again to address and fix the one problem facing new players and its sickening.
Smurf Accounts
It is the single most toxic thing this game has, besides a widow/hanzo refusing to switch when it is not working out for the team.
take someone from diamond and up, maybe even professional OW league players, with their knowledge and skill and perhaps and throw them into players who are not even lv 20, not even 500 SR. not fun for anyone because it is most likely that one god-esk player will wipe the floor with them.
sure, there are instances a smurf account can be like a high sr dude wanting to help his low SR friend out, and to that i say sure. go ahead, but dont be a a pompous douche when you carry the team and win in a couple of minutes.
sadly, that is the case most of the time.
but 9 times out of 10 smurf accounts are made to stomp new players for fun, discouraging people from playing once they see that massive skill ceiling that they most likely wont reach for at least 1000 hours of game play
and im not sure blizzard CAN fix the smurf account issue, but if they could i dont see why they would. its another $40 in their pockets for the repurchase of the game.
Overwatch is doomed to fail
reworking characters wont solve it
balancing cant be done at this point because then something else would be broken or the game becomes boring
nerfing mercy to change her pick rate wont work unless you make her useless or make the other supports outclass her
and with that, this account is going to a friend who wants to play the game on PC but couldn’t afford to buy it. dont worry, i wouldn’t be throwing them into a lv 143 account unless i knew they were around the same level on console
goodbye overwatch
maybe
just maybe you’ll fix yourself