Noob placements in high gold matches. Forced loss, WITH EVIDENCE!

EDIT! To clarify, I do not think its a forced loss in the sense of “Blizzard has targeted me because they want me to lose” - It’s just that alot of the matches they create for me have the same effect as if they did. EDIT!

Just had the wierdest match:
We start attack on Kings Row rein zarya junkrat and hanzo. There is a good rein and a Sigma out of place on the wrong side of the statue if you know what I mean. I start thinking somethings wrong because he doesn’t die, and when I push there is no followup from dps.

Turns out one of the dps is a noob. Not “bad at the game OMG uninstall” , actual honest noob at the game that went competitive and had no clue. He goes:
“oke ill play rein” then “why can’t I play rein?”. In role que. I WAS around 2368ish before this game. not anymore…

If this isn’t a “forced loss” due to matchmaking I don’t know what can be considered so. In fact SCREW YOU Blizzard, fix your game…

Got a screenshot i can send to any white knight unbelievers :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

“having a new player on my team is PROOF of forced losses”

Yeah… no, that’s called ‘bad luck’.

12 Likes

it is bad luck for me and deliberate mm on blizzards side. Hence Forced loss.

and you can prove that the matchmaker is specifically targeting you… how exactly?

5 Likes

I can prove that the matchmaker put a complete new player on my team, not a smurf, a noob. Clearly he’s not there by random chance - AND he was completely unaware of how the game is played because he failed to do the simplest strats with the heroes he picked, everyone on my team noticed how this guy was floundering about. Not his fault tho, he was just a noob thrown into the deep end to sink. Probably tried his best even.

Blizzard has data on this guy, they know he has no buisness being in high gold, yet they place him in my team making it a 5.001 v 6 game and essensially forcing a loss on ME to “test the skill” of some noob they know from qp and archade can’t survive in high gold. Blizzard by means of matchmaking forced this loss.

3 Likes

This will be my final reply to this thread and I have only one thing to say:

One loss does not mean anything was “forced” onto you.

6 Likes

Who DOKI makes these games? Who matches the games?

Blizzard does through matchmaking.

You know the details of this game wich I’ve provided to you - I assume youre accepting this guy as a noob seeing that you’ve not asked for evidence.

Blizzard knows better than to put these noobs into gold matches, doing so causes a loss for the unfortunate team it happens to. Ergo it’s a forced loss. To win a 5 v 6 against a coordinated team is close to impossible.

I’m not suggesting this was some vendetta against ME personally just that this match was a forced loss due to Blizzards matchmaking/placement process.

3 Likes

No, the devs are just clueless. Other team could just as easily have had the noob and lost.

They’ve just not bothered updating the placements base sr despite 4 years of player base improvement.

Just unlucky.

4 Likes

it’s a forced loss for whoever gets the noob.

A close to 100% chance of loosing.

So it’s a forced loss.

Blizzard aren’t clueless. They have 25 levels of data that shows this guy was a noob. Yet they dump him into a high gold game on his first placement. GG.
It’s a systemic choice by them to do these things it’s not a bug in the system. It’s DELIBERATE.

1 Like

But was the game forcing a loss on OP, or his other 4 teammates?

2 Likes

irrelevant. IT was a force loss match -

Valorant allows you to carry 1 bad player…2 if you are really good.

Apex is like that too.

Though I had one match where I 2000 IQ solo won win as Genji.

God reflected their bastion to wipe 5/6 of the enemy and captured the point while the team was still at the choke.

Pushed for point 2 ulted killed them all again and captured. Never saw a single person from my team.

But that was a one in a million play

1 Like

Screenshot is hardly evidence of forced loss.

Post a replay code and tell us your claim what is exactly rigged please.

I am very curious why you think it was forced loss anyway, because matchmaker has no clue who is new player or smurf. They both do placements in same place. Most of them so you can toss a coin if you will have newbie or smurf.

Of course he was, all new accounts start placements at 2350, it doesnt matter if owner has skill of bronze 500 players or top500. Matchmaker doesnt know that before few placements are completed.

No they dont. If someone will start comp, there is nothing. Data from other modes like quickplay dont transfer to comp.

Also not true, i have won many games with new players. You just guide them and give some instruction which usualy helps. And new players are much more receptive to tips than players with many levels.

So if your claim is that new player on your team== forced loss, you are mistaken. Also you didnt provide video evidence or that screenshot.

5 Likes

Wth stop getting hung up one the exact precise definition dude - this is a court of arguments not bloody mathematics.

The matchmaker DECIDES who to put on what team. The noob has 25 LEVELS of mmr experience FAR more than 5 placements. So yes the MM KNOWS. Blizzard starts peoples placements at 2350 and your AVERAGE noob is not 2350.

Hence if you get the true noob and the enemy has people with established mmr/SR, wich was the case in the game described above, your chances of winning that match are almost 0. Not quite zero, ALMOST zero - This is why i Call it a forced loss, you may call it an “expected loss” WHATEVER YOU LIKE.

Evidence is image of the person showing he’s a noob - i dont have video. You’ll have to BELIEVE A PERSON ON THE INTERNET when it comes to his performance in the game…can’t post links.

1 Like

Not sure what do you mean by noob. Player at lvl 25 starting doing competitive has MMR 2350. 25 levels doesnt matter as comp is separated from everything else. Matchmaker doesnt know who is behind the account, not until several games are played and even then is player just competing against players from same rank. So matchmaker has no clue if someone at 2350 is actualy Diamond or Gm so if anything, games in gold are pretty chaotic and often not balanced. Not he fault of matchmaker, its fault of players who make new accounts and manipulate their rank for which system obvioulsy wasnt designed. System would work perfectly if players stayed on one account and stop creating alt accounts.

You said you have recorded plenty of games, do you actualy have evidence for this claim? Where I can see how you are losing most games with new players on your team? Because I dont believe it as I have won with new players in gold many times.

But you said that you recorded many games, and you should have replay codes too, now you say that you dont? Which is it then?

1 Like

I have question for you btw, considering I can see your profile here on battle net, where do you think you should be on ladder? in which SR? where do you belong?

Lets pretend that handicapping is real so where do you believe you should be on ladder?

3 Likes

What is with the scepticism here? Are you here to argue my points or deny my experiences? I dont think you LIE to me when you tell me about your games, why would you think I lie to YOU? It’s not like my experiences trump yours or anything…
That said with, 122 levels versus over 2000 accross my accounts I will argue that I atleast have the potential to know the game better than you, and should if I’m withing human norm on memory, pattern recognition etc…Also, I do not lie.

My record i mean recording a series of stats from games. As in old school recording. I can’t post links - I’ve sent you a friend request and if you accept i can send links to the image where this noob shows himself to be a true noob not an alt. and the series of games where my SR was higher than my teams SR by as much as 170SR with an average of 64.

As for where I belong on the ladder my top ranking has been diamond in season 9 and my stats and experience has increased since then. And I keep tabs on them through website Overbuff. So mid to high plat. Id say somewhere there abouts.
Not that my stats are amazing but my mains winrate is decent and I can compensate for ability through game sense to some extent.

Furthermore on subject:
Remember that Blizzard has 25 levels of games to use but DO NOT USE THEM. if this is not severely wrong I do not know. No lets dump some randoms into high gold and see if people are accepting and happy about smurfs/noobs/whatevers…

It’s almost certainly (but not GUARANTEED) a loss if that person is a true noob. Hence “forced loss”, but I repeat myself.

My QP games for instance puts my MMR at what is typically mid - high plat (as I’ve said before I get matched with plat and dia players more than gold, sometimes silver and the occational stray masters/gm/bronze for the people that have open profiles wich I’m forced to assume is true)

Given that this “noob” was placed on your team, he must have a similar rank as you. It may not be accurate, as is the case with all new accounts. However, would the game be less “rigged” if he was placed on the enemy team at the same rank?

1 Like

I though its evidence as you claimed in your topic title, and yet no evidence was posted here so far.

You dont have to be lying, is someone who is conviced about earth being flat lying? I dont think so. You are just convince but I fail to understand why. Where is the actual evidence which made you being conviced in your beliefs? Can you show anything?

Except this is one of my several accounts. Since the game was released I played over 11 000 comps games played (yes I counted) and my level together would definitely be higher than yours, I would be diamond border at this point if I would stay on one account.

I can add you of course when I will be online but two things:

1. I dont think just screenshot is proof of anything really. What would I need to see is replay code. Even even then if player in your elo is on new account, I dont understand how is that related to handicapping. Sometimes your team will have new players, sometimes enemy team will.

2. I can show you examples of games where I had amazing stats and next match I wasnt handicapped at all. Thats why I think handicapping thing is total nonsense. I had way too many games with good performance in several game sin row and enemy teams still suck and my teams are good. I wasnt handicapped at all. also I have games where I am clearly highest MMR player on my team and next game I am lowest.

If you will belive me, I can tell you what I think after 11 000 comp games played, multiple accounts on EU and US, some experiements like bronze to plat runs with only Mercy for example. Matchmaking is completely random, there is no hidden agenda behind it. Its actualy funny because I have different experience on basicly same accounts playing same heros with same performance. Different outcomes because matchmaking system is still placing random team mates in your games. For example I had run where I did climb to plat with 100% winrate from silver. and I had different one where it took me like 3x more games. Luck is honestly big aspect of ranking. Eventualy you will end up where you belong based on your skill, but luck will often decide how fast it will be.

So yeah, plenty of informations documented, no patters discovered and believe me, if there is something as handicapping I would have to see it in my notes. But I dont. I believe it might feel like it sometimes, you play amazingly and next two games your team mates suck big time, then after few next games you have the same and your team mates are excelenent instead of sucking like last time. Again, its random…

You cant relaly count with SR as matchmaker is using MMR. Even when its almost always same, there can be difference, for example one team can have +120 ore SR but other team have still slightly higher MMR. Mostly because stuff like leaving hugly affect SR , but dont affect MMR.

Excelent, so you believe you belong in high plat right? Lets make experiment. Can you show me 3 examples of your replay codes on role you belive you belong in high plat. I am curious to see that.

I can only agree with you, blizzard definitely has 25 levels of QP MMR, if player is playing QP. But they decided to not use it. I would would and I would make atleast 10 hours in QP as requirement. And then start players from QP MMR in comp. Bronze players who create alt and end up in gold are worse thing than smurfs.

As I already said, I dont agree that its most certainly loss, I have won many games with new players. Often matchmaker is actualy placing more new players in one match on both sides so I think they use level to form more balanced games for low levels. Its just my theory tho. Sometimes it suck as you can get newbiw and enemy team smurf. But I call it bad luck, not being forced loss as its not fault of matchmaker, he isnt doing it on purpose, so he isnt forcing loss on you.

And I often compete with masters and grandmasters in FFA. Doesnt make me masters or GM. Games mode are different. A lot of players dont bother to play seriously in QP so your rank might be higher if you try more than others.