IGNORE THIS. Inactive Server!

Im down to join. I main support and my SR is 2095 right now. I am a bit exhausted of finding a hit or miss group who can or cant work together. Need a semi-permanent group to get better or climb with.
FinalCrayon #5054

1 Like

You are currently set as to not accept friend requests from strangers.

who is this directed to? lol

totally my fault. try again :slight_smile:

I would like to join. I’m fairly new to overwatch and have played on Several teams in a lot of games. I just came back to pc, but grew up playing competitive Quake 2 and 3. I’m 37 and just want some people to play overwatch with and have fun and win or lose some games. My discord is bodyrotx#7908

1 Like

Btw I play tank, or support. I’m an accurate player so I can do dps too, but lately I’ve been tanking because no one ever wants to play it. I enjoy whatever is needed.

1 Like

Hay there me and a friend are interested in joining your discord if you’re still taking new members. I’m Jorf#8822 and he’s cpn#0153 on discord. I’m an ana/mercy and he mostly tanks.

Thanks <3 <3 :wink:

1 Like

Discord: Alizza#4435
I’m interested uWu

1 Like

Would love to have you, unfortunately, your Discord tag is apparently invalid.
Please check again for any errors in capitalization or spelling.

Why must you hurt me in this way…

Got both of you. <3

It was the caps do it just like this: BoDYRoTx#7908

Plat Orisa/Winston/Brig and Zen player - Greyshadow#1174

Not working.
Please check and get back to me.

greyshadow#1174

post must be 20 chars

greyshadow#1174

asdhjiadhjal;kdhjasdhk must be 20 chars lol

Not working.
Are there any capitals that are different, or anything of the sort?

I need your DISCORD Tag, by the way- make sure you’re referring to that one.

Ultron#3357 I believe

Ultron#3357

AHALSDHAL;DHJALDHK

Please add me too. Also, interestingly I keep seem the same group of people now and then. Sushie seems to have grown a lot.

Discord tag: Crow#7019

Hi! not ranked currently but want to get into the game competitively around people I know and not randoms all the time. Was gold last season. Looking for a fun community. Link me if you’d want me to join. Thanks

Going to add you momentarily.

Always accepting of new members, the more players we have, the more opportunities to form teams for scrimmages, pick-up-games, and general 6-stacking.

If you could link me your Discord Tag, Slum, I’d greatly appreciate it.