IGNORE THIS. Inactive Server!

I’d be happy to join you guys. I am a support, 2480, and play Moira and Mercy to a high level and Lucio and Ana to a lower level but I’m looking to improve on them both.

Hit me up at noodlez#1507 (Discord) and chushki#2117 (Battletag) if you’re still looking for people.

1 Like

I’m a Gold player who jumps around between 2000 and 2500 SR. I think I could break into Plat with a decent team. I can’t play hitscan because part of my hand is disabled, so I focus on Rein/Moira/Junkrat.

Arkham#11319 on Bnet. I also have Discord. Let me know if you can fit me in! :smiley:

1 Like

That’s perfectly fine! We could use some more gold players to help out the others.

Unfortunately, my friends list is full.
Could you reply with your Discord tag?

1 Like

I’d like to give this a go, I’m in low diamond and flex, am best at dps and off tank, but sufficient at main tank and support. Discord is CoobyDoo#2864

1 Like

Awesome! My Discord is LostInArkham#4190.

Hey, this low gold would love to join the server :wink:

That’d be wonderful.

If you could give me your Discordtag (preferably), or your Battletag (if you don’t have your Discord on-hand, or haven’t made one)- then I can go ahead and send you the server link.

I’d love to join, i’m an 3900+ ana/lucio main but i have alts where i’m about 3400 on dps. uwu#3465 is my discord

1 Like

I’d love to join. I am a mid-high gold player on xbox and am getting pc very soon, within a week most likely. I need a good group of players for when I start, with alot of experience. Thanks in advance. Keegandawg

1 Like

I mean, you’re extremely high for most of us- but, we’d love to you have you here!

I’ll add you right away.

I’ll send you a Discord invite for when you can.

<3

Definitely interested! Add me.

dc: chapter ended#0768

1 Like

This sounds amazing, I would love an invite and be a part of this community. I’m floating around 2800 rating to 3100 rating. I

My discord tag is: Artifact#5889

1 Like

Im interested. Keegandog#0994

Id love to join this discord. Im incredibly competitive and would love to grow as a player. This season im an off tank player however i can flex to many roles if needed.

Zai#11330
Discord is Zai#0173

1 Like

hello i would like to join can you add me on discord IDKColton#4736

Hi, I’m a 1000 healer, main Moira/Lucio, I play other healers too as well as Dva/Orisa. My discord tag is LIZAOHLIZA#8199

May I join your discord?

I’d be happy to send you an invite, but you’re basically our only Bronze player.
So it might be hard for you to get a group unless you play with our silver or gold players, which we do have a couple of.

Are you still interested?

Yes, please. Even just making some new friends is good to me. :grin:

1 Like

I love your positivity! I’ll get right on it! :heart:

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to join a regular group for ages, if you’re still looking.

I can flex most roles. Best with melee heroes, like Baguette or Rain, but happy to fit where needed.

Mid Gold.

Goofy sense of humour. Always feel people perform better if they are having fun.

Feel free to add. Djinn#21885

1 Like