IGNORE THIS. Inactive Server!

I’m interested to take a look at the server, I play support and interested to play more comp with a group.

Discord: Onubis#2079

1 Like

One of our mods will add you right away.

Same for me? Used to be plat, highest diamond (once) now hovering mid gold low plat. Support main mostly, but can tank and dps if need be.
Jahwarrior7#5676
Any assistance appreciated

1 Like

Slight problem, your Discord tag apparently does not exist. Please be sure you spelled it exactly correct.

Lower case j? 20 char

Thank you.
It is in fact case-sensitive.

1 Like

This sounds like an awesome idea and I would love to join. Im a silver main/off tank that used to be a gold dva one trick. My Discord is MrMuffins#9261.

1 Like

Hello I am a bronze/ low silver comp player I am looking for people to just play the game with time to time my discord is Orange#8753

1 Like

Hey, I’m interested in joining too! Just returned to Overwatch after long break (played in seasons 1-6) I was in high plat-low diamond back then.
Discord: Wastel#9999

1 Like

Gotcha! I’ll send you a friend request real shortly.

Id love to join. I mostly play for fun, but that doesnt mean i dont want to win or get better, just that i want teammates that can see their own faults and react upon them. Im very interested in joining, add me when you can, Discord tag: Singular Swords#3219 (i can play one hero from every role)

1 Like

Defalt#2317 add me on discord

1 Like

Your Discord tag isn’t working when I copy and paste it.
Could you please double-check for me that it’s spelled exactly correctly?

Try this one Null#2317

1 Like

i would like to be a part of the discord im moira main

My discord is TheGreenHornit9#0022 if there’s room. I just started on PC but I’ve played on PS4 for a while.

1 Like

If you could give me your Discord tag, I’ll add you right away.

ok thank you! my discord tag is: maxkwal#5329

1 Like

My discord hakalanjouni#4262 add please :slight_smile:

1 Like

@isenfer Shoot me an invite to Gunny#11780 interested in helping coach a few players in my off time.

1 Like