IGNORE THIS. Inactive Server!

sure why not I play mostly main support mostly mercy and moria

my discord is zain#5140

and I’m currently 2508

1 Like

Hey, I’m interested in joining. Mid plat dps player. Discord is Huck(Aqua)#0745

Hey there.

Diamond on console player, with lots of PC experience. Havent done placements yet. I believe I’ll be in the high gold/plat area.

Mostly a D.Va, Orisa, Zen, Brig, player. No real interest in DPS.

I’m very interested in doing my placements and meeting new people to play with. Always in comms, always pretty positive minded.

Discord: superb#1244

1 Like

I’m a support main looking for a group/team to climb to plat on comp with (my sr is low, around 1429)
My discord is : MADPiltie #9558

1 Like

I would like to join currently a silver flex tank but would like to play with coordinated people as I think I can do well at higher ranks. Discord is Jasonrc2#5142

1 Like

I’m a support main (mostly lucio). I like winning, but I value positivity and sportsmanship much more. I’m bouncing around mid plat at the moment.
Discord is jamesraylee#8429

1 Like

I would love to join if you want to contact me my discord is Erioto#4878

1 Like

2500 SR support main, I’d like to join. I can play Moira, Mercy, Zen, and Ana.
My user id for discord is schnappi#3119

1 Like

2451 Main/Primary DPS, I would be mildly interested in joining, I main Mccree and Genji though I can play most of the DPS. My Discord ID is Necrovi#0306

1 Like

The Discord is host to over 55 members and I am very busy…
I show that I am here by liking the comments of those who comment.

You are certainly lower than most of our members but you should be okay.

We also offer coaching services if you record your gameplay.
I’ll send you an invite as soon as I can.

Your discord isn’t working.
Please double check it for me.

I would be interested - I sandbag in Plat, so my g/f wouldn’t quit. I play w/Masters and GM from streams in organized 6-stack QP matches and other servers. I also top rank in other shooters, such as: Battlefield 3&4, Battlefield: Bad Company 1&2, Call of Duty (Series), Gears of War 4 and series (Diamond; Top 500 Equiv. in Overwatch), etc.

You uh- you didn’t inform me of your Discord Tag.

We have members at most ranks, excluding Silver and Bronze.
And if you have multiple accounts we can give you multiple, but I uh- can’t add you without it…

You can always send a link and requesting a Discord tag wasn’t in the description.

Discord: Ryusenshi#1881

Please send me an invite. Non-toxic sounds good to me.

xyzxyz#3098

Hello I am a Main/Off tank player, I finished last season at 1939 can’t seem to break into gold lol. Well this sounds fantastic to be honest and I’ve been wanting to join a group of like minded individuals.

Discord: Warmhug#5835

1 Like

Discord: Siege#0141

Current SR: 2536

I can play 2-3 heroes in each position but I’m going to list my preferred hero per role. Preference is based on personal skill with the hero at this time.

Flex Tank: Dva/Zarya/Winston (Played Dva to 3560)
Flex Support: Moira/Zen
Flex DPS: Hanzo/McCree (Played Hanzo to 3100)

1 Like

SR in season 9 or 10 (I don’t remember): 2.7k

I have to say I improved a lot since that season.

Discord: JuluNak#0222

I’m a very flex player who can play almost everything at a good level. I specialize on off-tanks, proyectile DPS and flex-supports

My main problem is that I’m shy when voice chat is in English, I’ve got a good English level but is embarassing for me to speak in English in my home where everyone speaks in Spanish.

1 Like

Hi!
I’d be interested in joining if your server is still active. I mostly play supports although I’ve been away from the game for a short time period. Looking to improve. Penguans #5008

1 Like

Yes- the server is still active.
We’ve been very busy with improvements, and nobody has responded to this thread in a while so we’ve considered it dead.

Happy to invite you- I’ll get on it right away.

Remember to double check that you gave us your Discord tag, not your Battletag.