IGNORE THIS. Inactive Server!

Hey I am a High Gold // Low Plat player currently. I mostly play dps or rein. I am currently at 2200 sr, but my season high is 2510 and hoping to get back into plat. I havent had anyone to play with so I have been solo queing and havent had the best teams, so i wanna find some good players to play and win with.

1 Like

Sounds great-

Main Tanks are always a priority! Although don’t feel compelled to play that just because you’ve been forced to in the past- you’re free to play what you like!~

Reply back to me with your Discord tag and I’ll add you right away.

peggy#6736 is my discord.

3300 Main tank, but also have lots of experience on off-tank

I’m just looking to get better

1 Like

*Edit- Ohno. Your tag isn't working. Are you sure you spelled/capitalized everything correctly?

PRAISE THE SUN [T]/

Not only are you a Main Tank, you’re Diamond- (the majority of our playerbase is Plat & Diamond)- AND you support the best team in the league. (#Biased)

I shall add you, right away!

Hey! I’d love to join if possible! Was sitting at 2515 SR last season, in the process of doing my placements and I’m generally a McCree/DPS main :slight_smile: but can flex if needed. Discord tag is: Leegit#9509

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, I was hoping to find a group of people welcoming younger players. It has gotten to the point where I am afraid to use VC, as I have seen other children get death threats in comp games. If your Discord is more for a mature audience, I completely understand why you wouldn’t want a child in it. I am in mid gold as a support main who primarily plays Moira and zen. My discord tag is BoopyDoopy#6897. I would like to say I wasn’t toxic like some other kids my age, but who knows? Maybe I am and just don’t know it. Thanks for understanding!

1 Like

3567 DPS Main. I’m mainly just looking to get better. Was 3660 last season. :slight_smile:
Aldgia#6471 is my discord

1 Like

Your tag did not work.

Please double check that it contains no errors whatsoever.

You are more than welcome.

Hello! I’m a support main, but I also can do Winston and Zarya and trying to learn how to play hitscan.
I mainly play Zen, Mercy, Moira. But I know to play any.
My SR dropped a lot, and it’s at 24+ SR
My Discord is ϚϦοςӧԼձϮϵ :chocolate_bar:#2338

are console players allowed in it?
my discord is OffSync #0888

I’d like to say yes- but at the same time, the group is based on PC- as this is posted in the Looking For Group - PC, section.

You realize when I copy-paste that, it says ϚϦοςӧԼձϮϵ :chocolate_bar:#2338 right? It doesn’t work.

Hey I used to play pretty active at release and just recently got back into the game (bout two weeks ago) and am looking for some serious/tilt-free groups to get in with. I usually place high Gold (low Plat) as a Flex DPS but I know I can work into a higher rank. This season has been rough with lots of bad matches (throwers/leavers) stole about 300 sr.

A solid community with a lot of active players would be great! - Epifire#9773

1 Like

I’ve played a whole lot of quickplay since picking up the game, but barely touched competitive. I love playing support, and I’m interested in teaming with a coordinated group to practice with the new (to me) characters and possibly learning other roles.

I haven’t played regularly with anyone since my friends moved to other games, so it’d be fun to have more experience and insights with familiar faces.

Khenti#7388

1 Like

Hey!

recently I switched from console (ps4) to pc, so i haven’t played much comp (i’m currently unranked :slight_smile: ) , though back on the console i was plat. I really enjoy playing tank and support! (mainly d.va, ana and mercy!) I think i’d really enjoy being able to be part of something thats non toxic and have a lot of fun as well!

so yeah, if you’d like to add me on discord, my user is : 𝐍 𝐢 𝐜 𝐤 𝐲#6699

1 Like

GM tank main would love an inv

1 Like

Discord is Starbursts#5993

1 Like

I’d love to be added, Discord is The_Currylord#5028

Sounds cool! I’m 2950 SR right now and primarily play Rein, although I can play Zarya and Ana well. Been hoping to find a group of people to play with since my previous group all left OW for other games. I’m also a twitch streamer, albeit not a popular one but I do stream occasionally. My discord is Vanetooth#4203

1 Like

Would love to join! Am a gold player, always hovering around 2300-2400. I would love to improve! Mainly Mercy/Moira but I’m trying to practice other supports so I can gain strength. Discord is violetaz :white_flower:#0690

1 Like

See the issue here is- when I try to paste your Discord tag.
It says violetaz:white_flower:#0690 which is invalid.