No xp in custom games

My friend and me used to play a lot with bots in custom games and get xp but after the baptiste update we stopped getting xp if the custom game had bots and only worked with 1v1’s… is this a bug or something?

3 Likes

I have made a post about the same thing. So far, this seems to be a permanent thing and not a bug. Also doesn’t help that Blizzard has answered a lot of other problems besides this one.

If you still get EXP when there is a player on the other team it really starts to sound like it is intentional. You gotta love Blizzard not even having mentioned this change. It sounds like they knew it could potentially be controversial, so why not be silent about it, right? These type of tactics sicken me. Every single intentional change should always be mentioned in the patch notes. You have got to learn to be honest as a developer instead of this nonsense because it makes your customer respect you less which increases toxicity. If they really want to reduce toxicity they need to be honest with their customers about every single change they put in a patch. You can’t tell me this just slipped their “mind”.

Bigger thread on it

2 Likes