No weapons, no charakters

Playstation pro problem:

Hello there,

since the last update I can’t play any games on console. Ranked, Quicksearch, Training- nothing is working.
The charakters don’t have any weapons

imgur. com/a/J4xXIPf <- screenshot

And most of the time I can’t even see my enemies. I can go through walls, as if my charakter isn’t even there. My enemies can see me and can kill me but I can literally do nothing at all.
The loading screen is killing it too, I’m loading like two minutes for a game.

+What did I do to solve the problem?

• restarted playstation of course
  • restarted my router/internet
  • put off/on the playstation-boost
  • deinstalled and installed the game again
  • searched in the world wide web
  • waited for ten minutes ingame so maybe the textures are going to load (not happening)
  • searched this support forum
  • wrote a support ticket

The support told me it could be my internet connection but it’s not. Other online games does not have any issues.

So PLEASE if anyone has any advice for me I would be very glad. I just want to play.

1 Like

I Have the same problem and I can‘t play ps4 like that :frowning:

Same issue on Xbox one, after I downloaded the patch every game I enter I have no cross hairs every character is not loaded and I will get killed and even on the kill cam they are invisible. Can’t go into my start screen once in a game it will just turn the screen blurry and I’d have to restart the whole game. I tried everything mentioned above as well but nothing seems to fix this issue. Might be a bug in the new patch