No twitch drops showing in game. Twitch shows all claimed

Can’t see drops in game for this or last round of twitch drops. Twitch shows that all are claimed and I am connected with blizzard battle.net. Blizzard apparently not offering any help with this. Anybody have this and got any help at all??

3 Likes

It appears drops aren’t enabled for the current session in Twitch. Blizzard announced the new Twitch session to get a D.va skin and spray started Dec 25th, but there is no functioning drops. When I log in it doesn’t show any tags for drops and there is no progress being accumulated under the drops tab. Is this only happening to me? I haven’t seen any articles about it or news from Blizzard. What is going on?

There’s a delay in getting it fixed because people had the day off yesterday.

I also have no in game drops (skins or spray.) Twitch shows the rewards are claimed. Also finding no help from support. The answer from support appears to be “no, it works.” I’m a software developer, I promise my account is connected, drops enabled, rewards claimed, et al.

edit- this is Ramattra and Kiriko. I understand the issue with D.Va but would not try anyway as this is too much wasted time on my part and I see no resolution possible without Support reopening the issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.